works without SporeApi. Сopy mod in "DataEP1" folder
DOWNLOAD from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Videos and images:
- !!!!!!!!!!!expanded_vanila_party.package - the actual modification. Install in the folder "DataEP1" games
- "Config" folder to replace identical folders in "DataEP1" and "Data" games. To be able to rollback in case of failures, save the original folders "Config" in another location.:
-/Fixed lighting and general shading
-/Fixed bump mapping
-/Fixed "noisy" textures
-/Fixed cell transparency
- 4GB Patch - After patching, allows Spore to use 4GB of memory in total. The program will patch the "SporeApp.exe" file located in the "SporebinEP1" folder of the game. After that, in the game itself, in the settings, set the amount of available memory for the game to 4096 Mb
ADDED CHANGES (Own innovations):
- The Captain outfit editor now allows you to change the structure of the creature's body.
- Added disable symmetry [A] in the cell editor.
- Expanded zoom limits in all editors
- Horizontal offset [Shift] and vertical offset [Ctrl] in all editors (The smaller the part size, the more accurate the positioning. )
- Difficulty indicator in all editors increased to maximum ("unlimited")
- Increased the durability of allied ships at the "Space" stage by 2 times
- Laser, Impulse, Bomb, Antimatter Bomb alter terrain (deal terrain damage)
- New weapon "Remote contactor"
- New weapon "Сool Thinker"
- New Tool "Small Terraforming Laser"
- New Tool "Mining Terraforming Laser" (Drilling the ground and mining Sporebucks)
- Add implants that give skills. They are available to the captain in the Captain's Outfitter (Captain Editor). Now we can add the missing skills to him without changing the physiology of the captain
- Implants that allow you to turn any part into a hand have been added to the Creature editor.
- If there is a DLC "Roboparts", then morphable parts appeared in their sections to create robot-like creatures. There are only eight details. But these details are morphed, expanding the range. There are also three subcategories. The first is dyed with the base color, the second is dyed with the secondary color, and the third is dyed with the tertiary color.
- The mouths of the DLC "Robo Parts" are now also divided into two categories: Paintable and non-paintable. They are also duplicated in the version of herbivores and carnivores. In the original, these mouths were only omnivores.
- The parameters of the wings have been changed. Now they are more balanced. Now you don't have to "kill the Space key" while swinging. Wings are balanced to the point where they finally feel like wings. The duration of the flight and flapping effect is accordance to the size of the planets and the type of wing, so that it looks and feels more or less adequate.
- Adventure editor. add color filters (they are not combinable with each other, but are compatible with most other effects that affect the screen image). "Filters" were also added as effects, which were previously сalled by cheat commands from the console
Filters "Noir" in two versions. One option is compatible with color filters, the other is not.
You can view all the effects for the screen in the Adventure Editor in the effects section. For a quick search, in the search field (in Sporepedia) enter the word "screen"
- When starting a new game from the “creature” stage, you can select a creature from the Sporopedia (analogous to the “evoadvantage” cheat code)
- Changed camera zoom limits for Adventure Editor
THE MODIFICATION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DARK INJECTION OR WITH THE MODIFICATIONS LISTED HERE.
IF YOU HAVE SEPARATE MODIFICATIONS THAT ARE LISTED IN THE LIST OF INTEGRATED MODIFICATIONS, DISABLE THEM.
3rd party MODIFICATIONS INTEGRATED into this mod:
- FORCE SAVE - / We save without restrictions (even without a mouth)
- SPORE STACKER - / Allows you to place creature parts on top of other parts
- HIDDEN CELLS & GROX PARTS (BETTER SPORE) - / Taken from the "BETTER SPORE" modification, hidden cage parts and Grox parts.
- GENETIC (PLATINUM SPORE) - / Taken from the "PLATINUM SPORE" modification, the functionality allows you to change the citizens at the "Civilization" and "Space" stages.
- DAVO BABY KIDNAP (Creature Kidnapper) - / Depending on your size, this mod will allow your creation to pick up smaller creatures. To pick up another, smaller creature, you must switch to attack mode and the "pick up object" icon will appear when hovering over a smaller creature. Your creature must be taller than the creature being picked up.
- SUBMARINES (Submarine Editor) - / allows you to create underwater vehicles by dropping parts well below the water level in the water vehicle editor. It also changes the water vehicle background in Sporopaedia to an unused background from the Creature Creato demo.
- CITY WALLS - / Allows you to change the walls of cities and colonies at the "Civilization" and "Space" stages
- FREELANCE I5x - / Increased earnings from completing tasks for any empire by 15 times, which allows you to equalize income from both tasks and from the sale of a resource among themselves.
- CUSTOM STARTING CELL - / At the beginning of a new game, instead of choosing from standard cells, the cell editor is launched, in which you can create a cell yourself
- SPACE STAGE HARBOURS - / The terrain alignment is more circular. Creating a "Port City" on the coast becomes much easier.
- 2017 HD CREATION TEXTURES 2048x - / Creature texture fixes.
- Infinite Complexity-100 points-Extra Size - / Removes the adventure complexity limit, allowing you to add as many objects asyou want. Even so, having too many things may result in a lose of data when saving, so it's recommended to optimize that as much as you can. Adventures made using this mod can be played without it. Adventures played offline will give you 100 points instead of 10. It allows you to make objects(creatures, buildings, most of effect things, etc) bigger or smaller. I fix them. The original mod did not increase the details. I rewrote all the details in the editor and rewrote the editor options. Works in my mod now
- Sneaky Effects - /Gives you over 300 new effects to place and play around with in the adventure editor. I threw out the non-working effects and created miniatures for all the remaining "300+"
- "Delta's Paints" and "Creature Paint Expansion". Were added textures for creatures from two mods
However, as is usually the case, in the process of merging, I added a few more of my functions and the result was a complex and global modification.
I tried to add to the game, but not to change the balance of the game
The goal was to create a modification that would not change the balance of the game, but add some gameplay features and design features.
Also published on google drive besides the modification itself:
- 4GB Patch - After patching, allows Spore to use 4GB of memory in total. The program will patch the "SporeApp.exe" file located in the "SporebinEP1"
folder of the game. After that, in the game itself, in the settings, set the amount of available memory for the game to 4096 Mb
- "Config" folder to replace identical folders in "DataEP1" and "Data" games:
-Fixed lighting and general shading
-Fixed bump mapping
-Fixed "noisy" textures
-Fixed cell transparency