Is this the longest creature in Spore? If not, what is?

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Is this the longest creature in Spore? If not, what is?

Unread post by Davo »

https://youtube.com/shorts/xXma63bhCFA

This is a review I made on a clip from a video nearly 13 years old! Is this the longest creature in Spore? I wonder. What do you think? Can you think of one longer? Like and sub if you want to see more of this content... well do ya?

FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Is this the longest creature in Spore? If not, what is?

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

Ah yes, I had also seen this video and I also found this creature very long! :o

You couldn't really say it's the longest, maybe there are people who had fun making oversized creatures.
I found these 3 creatures, and one of them seems to me to be a little longer than this one, via stacks of elements, I don't know if that counts. (I put it first):

I don't know if the imports of creations work here, if not downloaded it from the site https://www.sporistics.com/? by typing its ID: 501071224205

Second creature, ID: 501078841743

Third creature, ID: 501056669916

Anyway, it's funny to see them move :lol:
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Riden
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Riden »

Hello,

Indeed, it's hard to say it's the longest, because as FrenchSPORE said, other people can potentially create creatures of different sizes, but don't publish them, so we can't know.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:10 am Ah yes, I had also seen this video and I also found this creature very long! :o

You couldn't really say it's the longest, maybe there are people who had fun making oversized creatures.
I found these 3 creatures, and one of them seems to me to be a little longer than this one, via stacks of elements, I don't know if that counts. (I put it first):

Anyway, it's funny to see them move :lol:
ah yeah i understand what you mean and yes, these creature move in funny ways.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Riden wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:30 am Hello,

Indeed, it's hard to say it's the longest, because as FrenchSPORE said, other people can potentially create creatures of different sizes, but don't publish them, so we can't know.
so true, we will never know
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”