Creature Variants mod?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Oh Noes
Hatchling
Hatchling

Creature Variants mod?

Unread post by Oh Noes »

I want a mod where you can have Variants of a Creature that aren't treated as another species, basically every creature in a nest are randomized to be another variant of the species that own the nest, like how in Minecraft there are different cat types that behave the same but look unalike.

Could anybody make this a mod or is it just impossible to make?

Want a block of text? Well, I'll give you one then.
Spoiler

HAH, You just saw a funny gif of a bean dancing! FUNNIEST STUFF I EVER SEEN!!!!!!!11!1!!1!!
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Re: Creature Variants mod?

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

I want this too, I have variants of Pipple in my Sporepedia and the early parts of the Creature stage are basically just inhabited by them lol
she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”