Bingles Praise's Creature Pack

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Bingles Praise's Creature Pack

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

Noticed there ain't much creatures to download from here. I could check the official Spore website, but I'm sure most creations on there are vanilla. So, I'll take it upon myself; here's some creatures I created.

NOTE ON CREDIT:
Please credit me when used by Bingles Praise or @BinglesP. Olivia2 is not my name, it's just the name of my computer, and I don't know how to change it. (I should really buy the Creature Creator to make a Spore account, huh...) You may bookmark this post so you can link it to credit; that's how I recommend going about it.

MODS I USED/YOU MIGHT NEED:
Both official SPORE DLCs (of course) (this includes creatures marked as "Vanilla" on the preview sheet) :cc: :ga:
Dark Injection v9.r :di:
Strange & Beautiful Parts :sab:
CamBen's Color Pack :ccp:
Spore Stacker

(You'll also need something that can unzip the subfolders, like 7zip or WinRAR, but you likely already have those anyway)

Here's an- albeit, very messy- preview/guide I made in MS Paint for each folder. Note that it's not exactly what's in each, since I had to change the (1)s, (2)s, etc. in the file names, but I think it'll still give you a general idea.
PreviewImage.png
REFERENCE FOR "PRE-EXISTING CHARACTERS" SUBFOLDER:

Ed Edd n' Eddy:
-Ed
-Edd
-RF!Edd - Based on my AU fanfiction series, Ed Edd n' Eddy Rétro Future. It's on my Twitter, @BinglesP.
If you can't find it(I can't blame you, as of typing this it's only on a Google Doc link), DM me on Twitter, DeviantArt, or DavoOnline.
-Eddy

Problem Solverz(I like this show, please just let me have this):
-Alfe (+Tribal Outfit)
-Roba
-Horace

Miscellaneous:
-Cut the Rope (Om Nom)
-Dairy Queen (Lips and Phil)
-Dexter's Laboratory (Dexter)
-Fall Guys (Fall Guy) (Never played it; included as a joke)
-Oddballs (James/"Oddbill") (never watched it; included as a joke)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic)
-Space Kids (Zeedle) (Never played it; included as a joke and a Vinesauce reference)
-SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob)
-Spore (Painterview twin variants) (Based on the preivew images for the Creature Editor's texture buttons)
-Super Mario (Yoshi)

DOWNLOAD:
Bingles Praise's Creature Pack.rar
Enjoy! Might update when I make or want to show off more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”