Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
kaust_bormanberg
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by kaust_bormanberg »

I think it's useless to ask about error 5, which gives "Access Denied". I've searched the entire forum, and there is simply no solution to the problem. I'm using the Steam version of Spore.

For the 3rd year in a row I can not run the Spore modApi with the Dark Injection mod. For the 3rd year I cannot find a solution to the problem, because it simply does not exist on the Internet.

manfetus
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by manfetus »

I was told to add this screen shot of an error here, my launcher keeps saying this, help please!
Attachments
Screenshot (6).png
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

From my experience, when i would try to launch, this error would appear because it was already running. I want to say check your task manager and close out any spore processes that may be running. Then try running again.
Captaiin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Captaiin »

Davo wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:59 pm From my experience, when i would try to launch, this error would appear because it was already running. I want to say check your task manager and close out any spore processes that may be running. Then try running again.
Hi, I'm having the same error as him. There's nothing Spore or Origin related in my task manager and this problem still happens. It also happens when I have 0 mods installed.

https://gyazo.com/13a2a171c4ae710683401e8877c60587
MyceliumusRex
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI Something went wrong

Unread post by MyceliumusRex »

Error.png

Got this after launching Spore Mod API Launcher Kit.
Please Help :((((((

P.S. в=in; строка=string
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Have you both tried to run in Adminstrator mode?
Captaiin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Davo wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:23 pm Have you both tried to run in Adminstrator mode?
Just tried it, doesn't help.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Help me out, have you tried any of the other solutions from this thread?
Captaiin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Davo wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:41 pm Help me out, have you tried any of the other solutions from this thread?
Just had a scroll through. I can only find clearing the stuff out of task manager, so that’s what I did. Not quite sure what else to say…
Masterlordflame
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Masterlordflame »

blender
Hatchling
Hatchling

these errors appear whenever i close the game

Unread post by blender »

im trying to export a spaceship into blender and installed a mod to do so, but i dont know how to open the mod with the launcher, it might have somehing to do with these errors that appear whenever i close
https://imgur.com/a/viaJiLp
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Godzilla-Force »

Could these errors be happening because of the EA App, this program is replacing Origin, I'm experiencing these problems as well, and I run and installed my spore game using the EA App, and I'm curious if the SporeAPI doesn't work because it doesn't account for this app
AmarokPlatinada
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by AmarokPlatinada »

Maybe de issue is the Launcher, 'Cause i reinstalled it and i didn't updated it to the new version of spore, and it opened!

Edit: Sorry about my poor english
juno
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by juno »

To fix the error "System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException Could not find a part of the path '...\Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit\ModConfigs'", I simply created a folder called "ModConfigs" in the ModAPI folder. I am using the Steam version of Spore.
CzaryDave7
Creature
Creature

Unread post by CzaryDave7 »

juno wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:55 pm To fix the error "System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException Could not find a part of the path '...\Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit\ModConfigs'", I simply created a folder called "ModConfigs" in the ModAPI folder. I am using the Steam version of Spore.
Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
Ataru
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Ataru »

hi there. had trouble updating it, then i did, but this problem still persists. i plugged in useless monitor, then used gun, the plugged good monitor back in, but it did not fix. Now, in all seriousness, the problem still persists, and i am having lots of trouble. Well, i fixed the not properly running, but now, i'm using the API launcher, but it thinks i'm not.
Attachments
i'm using the EA/origin version incase you thought i was using steam.
i'm using the EA/origin version incase you thought i was using steam.
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Ataru wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:47 pm [snip]
Known issue, the current solution is to create the folder that the Launcher Kit says is missing in the error message.

As for it saying you aren't using the Launcher Kit, that's because it failed to inject code into Spore due to an error, and so the game acts as if no code was injected. (since none was)
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Klydeman378
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Klydeman378 »

so i have a problem with spore mod api when i easy install the spore mods after the process it shows this anyway i can fix this also i pirated the spore game
Attachments
Screenshot (23).png
Klydeman378
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Klydeman378 »

so i have a problem with the spore mod api i have spore cracked btw when try to install the addons i have it does not work correctly after installing the addons it still says the spore mod api is not detected pls help me i do not know how to fix this and have no money for actual spore so to the devs of spore mod api please help me in this situation
cometstreak
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by cometstreak »

So I got this error (link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dZyWiz ... share_link incase the image doesnt load)
and it told me to send it here. I have no idea on what may be causing it.

The error does not appear when running as admin,
But then when entering creature creator for any of the stages, the game crashes.
Am on windows 10.

EDIT:
So I just changed some settings, having galactic adventures run XP Service pack 3,
+ changed the creature creator stuff to the core spore versions instead of the full darkspore version
And now not only can I boot up the game via administrator,
But I can also access the creature creator.
Hope that helps in potential fixes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”