Fixed Genetic Modifier [DI Extension]

Show off any extension mods you've made for Dark Injection 9.r, or get help creating them.
NOTE: Any extensions made prior to 9.r's final release may break with any beta update. I'll try to keep such changes to a minimum, but no guarantees, so be clear about the 9.r Betas you tested your extension mod with and which ones it is known to work with!
vanillacold

Fixed Genetic Modifier [DI Extension]

Unread post by vanillacold »

This addon for DI allows users with a low screen resolution to access the tribal/civilian/colonist accessory editor when using the Genetic Modifier.
No need to have the normal DI Genetic Modifier installed, this doesn't even need DI. I've put it here because it's a modification of DI's GM.

Edit; 2024-02-22
Apparently, the attachment broke. I've replaced it with a Google Drive mirror that was posted in the SMC's mod database channel a while ago, so the download should work now.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kudz5p ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Fixed Genetic Modifier [DI Extension]

Unread post by rob55rod »

Huh, never thought I'd see anyone actually use this subforum. Nice to see that finally happening.

Out of curiousity, have you tested this against all of DI's UIs?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
vanillacold

rob55rod wrote: Out of curiousity, have you tested this against all of DI's UIs?
No, but if the buildings category for the colony planner works, then this probably will too, since this uses code from the buildings category.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tubbybloxian »

Definitely gonna download this mod since my computer is low screen resolution.
pacca
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by pacca »

Does this still work, and do you have a mirror? Would love to try this out, but the site seems to have deleted the attachment.
levahka
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by levahka »

Link is dead pal.
Lucienspore
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Lucienspore »

THE LINK NO WORK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
-LUCIENSPORE. Just some spore player :)
vanillacold

Fixed the link; apologies for the inconvenience.
Lucienspore wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:14 pm THE LINK NO WORK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
...you don't need to speak in full caps, though, or to pretend to be screaming.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Extensions”