How do I mount the mod menu to run darkspore?

Learn how to use tools, install mods and so much more. Feel free to share your knowledge as well.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
MagmaRaptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

How do I mount the mod menu to run darkspore?

Unread post by MagmaRaptor »

So, Ive downloaded the mod menu and download the darkspore files/how to install it on SporeMod API. I need help!

AlexPhilip
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: How do I mount the mod menu to run darkspore?

Unread post by AlexPhilip »

I beg you, please don't give up on this project. I really loved the game and i want to have fun with it once more. Had so much fun with people in this game, i personally never seen one toxic player since release. It had a wonderful community. If you make this work you'l literally bring joy to other people as well that liked the game as much as me.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: How do I mount the mod menu to run darkspore?

Unread post by rob55rod »

AlexPhilip wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:26 am I beg you, please don't give up on this project. I really loved the game and i want to have fun with it once more. Had so much fun with people in this game, i personally never seen one toxic player since release. It had a wonderful community. If you make this work you'l literally bring joy to other people as well that liked the game as much as me.
Uh...I'd love to help, but...I'm not sure I even understand what you're asking for help with. What "mod menu" are you talking about, and...are you saying you're trying to install Darkspore (an entire game in its own right) via the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit (a tool for installing mods for Spore)?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tutorials”