Help

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
Bobcosby
Hatchling
Hatchling

Help

Unread post by Bobcosby »

When I launch installer and launcher it comes up with the "update check failed' put when I close that it from installer it installs dark inject fine but when i go to launch it pops up with update check failed again, but when I close that it says origin users need to installer additional files then when I press continue and try to download something then goes away. I've been trying for hours to install the mod but it will not work. i have the origin version that i just brought, I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything spore related and nothing seems to work :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”