DI parts without the UI change?

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
CrimsonDisk
Hatchling
Hatchling

DI parts without the UI change?

Unread post by CrimsonDisk »

Just what it says on the tin. I really want to try out the Dark Injection parts but I am used to the usual Spore UI, music, lighting, etc. So I don't want to change that stuff just introduce the Dark Injection parts, is there an earlier version or specific extension that facilitates this?

vanillacold

Re: DI parts without the UI change?

Unread post by vanillacold »

CrimsonDisk wrote:Just what it says on the tin. I really want to try out the Dark Injection parts but I am used to the usual Spore UI, music, lighting, etc. So I don't want to change that stuff just introduce the Dark Injection parts, is there an earlier version or specific extension that facilitates this?
Open the ModAPI uninstaller and click on the cog next to Dark Injection in the list.
From there, you can uninstall any part of DI, including the custom UI and the custom editor backgrounds.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”