Repollinate spore?

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Repollinate spore?

Unread post by grandrice »

I've tried repollinating my spore game, but the new pollination.package that generates seems to crash spore. I read that only the unpatched version of spore can regenerate these files properly. I just installed everything correctly after days of trying to fix spore, and I would rather not have to redo the process. Is their away around a complete reinstall?

New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Repollinate spore?

Unread post by rob55rod »

No, there isn't, or atleast not that I know of.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:No, there isn't, or atleast not that I know of.
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

grandrice wrote:
D:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote:
D:
I actually did it without a complete reinstall. I just moved the GA, C&C, and bot parts folders temporarily, moved patchdata from spore. Regenerated the files, and then moved everything back. It seems to have the side affected of not recognizing GA anymore, which I made another thread about.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”