Spore ModAPI says it's not loaded when I open through the launcher.

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
Zippaheadz
Cell
Cell

Spore ModAPI says it's not loaded when I open through the launcher.

Unread post by Zippaheadz »

I've been trying to get spore to work after the ModAPI crashed while updating and ruining everything. I reinstalled everything from scratch, I don't think there are any leftovers but I may be wrong. I downloaded SPORE, GA, C&C through Origin. After that I decided to first put in all the mod packages directly into GA without the modapi and they seemed to work fine. Then I downloaded the modapi (I can't download patch 1.5 because it can't find my spore files), and Dark injection. After that it just stopped working. The modapi tells me to close the game every time I boot it up.

I want to try completely reinstalling the modapi again, where is the best location to put it? I had it in a folder on my desktop before for easy access and testing.

Love, a girl who is way too attached to her spore creatures
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Spore ModAPI says it's not loaded when I open through the launcher.

Unread post by rob55rod »

Zippaheadz wrote:I decided to first put in all the mod packages directly into GA without the modapi and they seemed to work fine.
If you're planning to use the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit, don't do that.
Zippaheadz wrote:I can't download patch 1.5 because it can't find my spore files
Where did you buy and install Spore from?

Also the best location to install the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit is the default location:

Code: Select all

%programdata%\SPORE ModAPI Launcher Kit
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”