My main account is broken?

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
vanillacold

My main account is broken?

Unread post by vanillacold »

Whenever I try to login to my account, I get greeted with this error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException' with message 'You have requested a non-existent service "notification.type.phpbbgallery_new_comment".' in /home/content/43/5415943/html/phpBB3/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php:806
Stack trace: #0 /home/content/43/5415943/html/phpBB3/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php(444): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->getDefinition('notification.ty...') #1 /home/content/43/5415943/html/phpBB3/phpbb/notification/manager.php(905): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->get('notification.ty...') #2 /home/content/43/5415943/html/phpBB3/phpbb/notification/manager.php(885): phpbb\notification\manager->load_object('notification.ty...') #3 /home/content/43/5415943/html/phpBB3/phpbb/notification/manager.php(230): phpbb\notification\manager->get_item_type_class('notification.ty... in /home/content/43/5415943/html/phpBB3/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php on line 806
I've created this account so I can see if it's related to my account or if Davoonline's down, but it seems like my account's broken. Can someone help me?

Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: My main account is broken?

Unread post by Davo »

what was the username?
vanillacold

Davo wrote:what was the username?
VanillaCold57. (I removed the 57 for this alt account.)
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
vanillacold

Now I can't even login with the account. It just says that I'm using the wrong password, but I'm not using the wrong password.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Off Topic”