Cheat code are bug

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Aazodus-Revak
Hatchling
Hatchling

Cheat code are bug

Unread post by Aazodus-Revak »

Hi all , I looked to see if there was a subject talking about it but I did not find one. I had stopped the game in 2013 I think because I had problems with my pc and my game is broken so I waited for a repair from an acquaintance but he had not a lot of time to take care of that and he couldn't get my backup, which I have all the images on my computer.Recently I wanted to play the game (and in the first place because I found my cd) I then download and then try to find my dlcs and in the end have to do it on origin (rip the spore servers) finally either this is not the question.

My problem is that the cheat codes (apart from Help) do not work, which is quite disturbing because at the beginning I wanted to add myself with addDNA a little bit dna because I no longer had any for my eyes then I have try other command and none works except stylefilter and help, I played in creature mode and I wanted to unlock the many part (Creepy cute, Dr pepper and dark injection) before going to tribe because this that I like the most in spore is the creation of creatures and I also wanted to re-unlock (yes I lost my save) all the levels and for that they must all be done in the first part.

PS:And besides, even when I copy the commands that "help" send me as is, it doesn't work . :cry:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”