Not sure if this is because of mods, Creature Creator crashing only when i drag parts.

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
DJ_Raptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

Not sure if this is because of mods, Creature Creator crashing only when i drag parts.

Unread post by DJ_Raptor »

This has been an issue i've been having for quite some time actually but for whatever reason i never bothered to ask until this very moment, (mostly because i also just now installed Dark Injections not too long ago, but these problems persisted LONG before i had Dark Injections.)

The odd thing here is that it only does it in Galactic Adventures and not Core Spore. Sometimes it doesn't happen, sometimes it just magically decides to fix itself and most of those times, it just does what i'm making this post about right now.

I'd be thinking that it was a mod i have? But i'm not 100% sure and i don't want to be big idiot and somehow make it even worse.

I have these installed, by the way. Hopefully this can help.
:di: :srns: :sab: :cc: :ex: :ga: :patch1.5: :ccp:

I'm not directly sure which mod it could exactly be in this case, but i'll wait for a reply for me to put a list of mods i have installed, just in case.

Hopefully i can find a fix and get to playing Dark Injections, since it seems pretty darn neat! AND not deal with whatever it was that was causing GA to freak out like that! Thank you!

(PS: It also has the case where it can load the adventure editor perfectly fine but when it saves, it never actually stops saving, as in the loading icon never goes away and it pretty much softlocks itself in the process.)

DJ_Raptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Not sure if this is because of mods, Creature Creator crashing only when i drag parts.

Unread post by DJ_Raptor »

turns out i needed to reinstall spore and the expansion packs and now it works! hope this helps others too who had this problem! have fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”