I can't install Dark Injections.

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
Hightlyze
Creature
Creature

I can't install Dark Injections.

Unread post by Hightlyze »

i tried to install it but this shows up. am i doing something wrong? i was literally able to install a mod using modapi but not this.
https://youtu.be/DWCErLfFcqY
my other solution is to get the extracted files and put them on the folder.

ZyixXx
Cell
Cell

Re: I can't install Dark Injections.

Unread post by ZyixXx »

same here, hope you figure it out!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

First off, sorry I missed this when it was first posted.

Secondly, while I've yet to find the cause of this problem or a proper solution, I did stumble across a workaround a while back: Repeatedly specify the path until installation finishes. Let me know how that works out. If you have to do so more than 40 times, then we'll know this isn't the problem it appears to be.

I'm sorry for the trouble and the delay.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Hightlyze
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Hightlyze »

rob55rod wrote:First off, sorry I missed this when it was first posted.

Secondly, while I've yet to find the cause of this problem or a proper solution, I did stumble across a workaround a while back: Repeatedly specify the path until installation finishes. Let me know how that works out. If you have to do so more than 40 times, then we'll know this isn't the problem it appears to be.

I'm sorry for the trouble and the delay.
finally got it to work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”