It is impossible to deepen these details.

Been there, done that.
Elena
Cell
Cell

It is impossible to deepen these details.

Unread post by Elena »

In the new version of this mod you can not deepen the details that can be deepened in the previous version of this mod. The creatures with these details are disfigured.

Please, correct it.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: It is impossible to deepen these details.

Unread post by rob55rod »

Looks like everything is working as intended, so there's nothing to correct. The behavior shown in your Public Beta 2.1.6 images, on the other hand, was not. The Core Spore parts were never supposed to have those handles, as adding them destroys compatibility with all creations made using vanilla Spore, similarly to the inverse of the results you're seeing after updating. If you had those handles on the Core Spore parts to begin with, you installed the mod incorrectly.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Elena
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Elena »

rob55rod wrote:Looks like everything is working as intended, so there's nothing to correct. The behavior shown in your Public Beta 2.1.6 images, on the other hand, was not. The Core Spore parts were never supposed to have those handles, as adding them destroys compatibility with all creations made using vanilla Spore, similarly to the inverse of the results you're seeing after updating. If you had those handles on the Core Spore parts to begin with, you installed the mod incorrectly.
Correct the coloring of some details, please. In the new version of this mod, some details are incorrectly painted:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Elena wrote:Image
All of those were incorrect in your broken install of Public Beta 2.1.6, and are now correct in Public Beta 2.3.2 .
Elena wrote:Image
That's...definitely not right. I'll have to see what's up with this one.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Elena
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Elena »

rob55rod wrote:Looks like everything is working as intended, so there's nothing to correct. The behavior shown in your Public Beta 2.1.6 images, on the other hand, was not. The Core Spore parts were never supposed to have those handles, as adding them destroys compatibility with all creations made using vanilla Spore, similarly to the inverse of the results you're seeing after updating. If you had those handles on the Core Spore parts to begin with, you installed the mod incorrectly.
Please give me the code for these handles. Using the program "SporeMaster", I will make a separate mod that allows you to deepen the details.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Elena wrote:
Please give me the code for these handles. Using the program "SporeMaster", I will make a separate mod that allows you to deepen the details.
Don't bother, just use the Darkspore-textured copies. They behave identically. That's literally the whole point of their existence.

EDIT:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fulfilled Suggestions”