Contested systems

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Spanish Pigeon
Hatchling
Hatchling

Contested systems

Unread post by Spanish Pigeon »

So I was thinking that maybe there could be a mod where 2 different empires could colonize the same system but it would just be contested and the colour ring would just be grey to show its contested. This could lower the relationship with the other empire and maybe it could be possible to bribe them out of the system and maybe they would try to bribe you out of the system. I dont think this should be hard to o but I don't really know, if you can just to the multiple empires in one system thing then that would be fine.

AdamWhite
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Contested systems

Unread post by AdamWhite »

So, this idea is very good, but i not sure what this possible
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”