Sharable Grox Parts?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
FrostieBunny
Tribal
Tribal

Sharable Grox Parts?

Unread post by FrostieBunny »

I'm just curious if that mod has been made or something. I don't want to install Betterspore or Buzzsphere parts because I don't trust them anymore.

What I'm trying to do is make a more "tougher" looking grox then replace the real Grox with it, while keeping the Grox cute factor.

Thanks in advance.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Sharable Grox Parts?

Unread post by Davo »

you can share any creature via an adventure and have it appear on the sporepedia. i have a grox, real grox on mine.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500786113487
FrostieBunny
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by FrostieBunny »

Davo wrote:you can share any creature via an adventure and have it appear on the sporepedia. i have a grox, real grox on mine.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500786113487
Thanks for your help.
SporeAltair
Creature
Creature

Unread post by SporeAltair »

And how to do it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”