Make Em JIGGLE

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
NUCLEARCAKEEE
Cell
Cell

Make Em JIGGLE

Unread post by NUCLEARCAKEEE »

I figured I'd use the CE's built-in GIF recorder to prove my point here, but the pictures are actually really tiny and most of the creature's tail is cropped out. I hope you can still see what I mean?
Behold this creature strutting its stuff. Notice how its tail wiggles as it moves. This one's tail is made of the Core Spore parts.
And this one's tail is made of DI parts. Its tail is so much less jiggly! So rigid! What if I want a wiggly tail but without the tan tips associated with the Core Spore parts? I'll have nothing!

So what I'm saying is: There is a part property that enables parts to "jiggle" when placed on top of each other using the Spore Stacker mod. DI parts are sadly lacking in the jiggliness that their vanilla counterparts have. I would like them to both be jiggly. Click here for more information on jiggliness.

If for whatever reason there are some people who do not want jiggliness, you could add an invisible part with the jiggle property so that anything it is placed on top of starts jiggling? Jiggle is starting to not sound like a real word now.

Thanks for taking my suggestion! And my deepest apologies if this comes off as rude. I have the utmost admiration for the sheer content this mod adds.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Make Em JIGGLE

Unread post by rob55rod »

I'll have to check whether or not this is the expected behavior. Thanks for the heads-up.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Re: Make Em JIGGLE

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

Wow, that Imgur guide was actually pretty informative! Thank you!

Can I download this creature, by the way? I think its very cute. Reminds me of that post-movie SpongeBob episode where SpongeBob gets that huge wig that jiggles around, but in a good way.
she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”