A lot of the parts that comes with Dark Injection are invisible

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
QuiteBluish
Cell
Cell

A lot of the parts that comes with Dark Injection are invisible

Unread post by QuiteBluish »

I had followed the tutorial and everything, the only setting I changed when installing was the hud. Help would be nice ^^

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: A lot of the parts that comes with Dark Injection are invisible

Unread post by rob55rod »

Where did you buy and install Spore from?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
QuiteBluish
Cell
Cell

I have both spore and GA on steam
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

QuiteBluish wrote:I have both spore and GA on steam
Did you ever previously install the game from another source?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
QuiteBluish
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
QuiteBluish wrote:I have both spore and GA on steam
Did you ever previously install the game from another source?
Yes, actually, I had it installed on Origin. Should I only have it installed on one platform at a time?
QuiteBluish
Cell
Cell

Hey, I solved the problem. I uninstalled Dark Injection, uninstalled spore and it's dlc on both origin and steam, then reinstalled steam's spore and then reinstalled Dark Injection and everything works now.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

QuiteBluish wrote:Hey, I solved the problem. I uninstalled Dark Injection, uninstalled spore and it's dlc on both origin and steam, then reinstalled steam's spore and then reinstalled Dark Injection and everything works now.
Should've gone for only Origin Spore if you wanted it to remain in a working state but ok

QuiteBluish
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
QuiteBluish wrote:Hey, I solved the problem. I uninstalled Dark Injection, uninstalled spore and it's dlc on both origin and steam, then reinstalled steam's spore and then reinstalled Dark Injection and everything works now.
Should've gone for only Origin Spore if you wanted it to remain in a working state but ok
I would, but someone used my Creepy and Cute key that I had on steam and it also would not let me uninstall spore, even if I had attempted to delete the files via control panel and actually navigating to it. Origin is just too much trouble for me at the moment, but if I encounter any issue's i'll give origin another shot.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

QuiteBluish wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
I would, but someone used my Creepy and Cute key that I had on steam and it also would not let me uninstall spore, even if I had attempted to delete the files via control panel and actually navigating to it. Origin is just too much trouble for me at the moment, but if I encounter any issue's i'll give origin another shot.
...fair enough. Though do let me know if you ever reach that point, I may be able to help you make the transition more easily.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”