Better Space Mod

Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

Better Space Mod

Unread post by Zerodzed »

I have decided that there aren't that many space mods that compile a bunch of stuff into a single mod. I decided I may as well make one. Better Space is a mod that removes and edits a lot of numbers, and makes the game a whole lot better.
Quick SoL
Cheaper Colonies
Smaller Grox (Grob)
Quick Colony Place
Big money Cheat
Unlimited Spice Storage
Bigger Energy
No Bio Disasters
No Raids
More spice production
Easy NPCs
Expensive Red Spice
More Home planets
Easy Grox
No GA Code
Better Proton Missile
Unique Knight and Wanderer Archetypes
Better Defense Tools
More Ally Slots
Orange Spice

And more...
If there are any issues, feel free to post them here, or message me.
Edit] Keep in mind, you Will need to perform a galaxy reset.
Attachments
BS.package
(68.32 KiB) Downloaded 1162 times

Obliivious
Creature
Creature

Re: Better Space Mod

Unread post by Obliivious »

Piman wrote: Features:
No GA Code -- I'm getting excited: does this mean no Galactic Adventures missions?
Unique Knight and Wanderer Archetypes -- Can you detail these more? Unique in what way?
Better Defense Tools -- I'd like to hear about the stats of these.
And more... -- Can you discuss what these might entail a bit. Might be more interesting features here.
Interesting. Can you please elaborate on these features from above?
Image Image created by Rob55rod.
TheLizardMan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by TheLizardMan »

Interesting, I have something to suggest.
Perhaps add in No Grox alliance Backlash? That'd be SPLENDID! :D
When the fish are plenty, our tribes don't enter war. However, when the fish are scarce, all out war ensues. Luckily for us, my tribe knows how to farm fish. :)
Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Zerodzed »

TheLizardMan wrote:Interesting, I have something to suggest.
Perhaps add in No Grox alliance Backlash? That'd be SPLENDID! :D
I do believe I added this, but I'd have to go through the code to be sure. I dropped out of my Spore Phase a couple of months ago, so, I'll have to reinstall my modding equipment again.
Good idea though
DarkShurik3n
Cell
Cell

Unread post by DarkShurik3n »

Hello, I downloaded thos and installed using the API and when ever I go to off planet theres nothing but black screen and my menu bar. I also have the black land and some water. Do you know why thos is? Are there dependencies, or did I just do something wrong? Can you help me?
colorfuldreamcatcher
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by colorfuldreamcatcher »

Hello, apparently there's a really annoying strange glitch in this mod. :!:

When I downloaded this mod, it pretty much ruined my Spore game (got it back to normal now though), back when I installed this mod and went into planets in Space Stage, the whole planet was pretty much black and then after flying out from the planet the whole screen was black.

It really annoyed me, please fix this problem. :) (I'm not mad or anything if thats how I sound like,)
MegaPiggy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by MegaPiggy »

colorfuldreamcatcher wrote:Hello, apparently there's a really annoying strange glitch in this mod. :!:

When I downloaded this mod, it pretty much ruined my Spore game (got it back to normal now though), back when I installed this mod and went into planets in Space Stage, the whole planet was pretty much black and then after flying out from the planet the whole screen was black.

It really annoyed me, please fix this problem. :) (I'm not mad or anything if thats how I sound like,)
Yeah also happened to me! I accidently saved which caused my game (which was almost beat) to be broken like mentioned.
ThatOddGuy
Cell
Cell

Unread post by ThatOddGuy »

colorfuldreamcatcher wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:50 am Hello, apparently there's a really annoying strange glitch in this mod. :!:

Revived my old account just to post in this two year old thread
I doubt this mod will be updated any time soon, but I too have the 'black screen' bug when trying to enter planets
Everything else seems to be working, and it's pretty neat in theory, just the game-breaking black screen bug
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”