Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
ReaperGamerYT
Creature
Creature

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by ReaperGamerYT »

Davo wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm Sorry, you question is ignored likely because you don't know how to use a forum. The question has been asked and answered over a thousand times. But people like you come around and expect things to be handed over on a platter. Do about 3 minutes of research. You'll find the answer.

Dead community, lol. we have over 80k visitors a month. We rank higher than the real spore forum lol.

Bruh if this is your screenshot, maybe we can help you learn to use a computer just a bit.
[img]file:///C:/Users/parve/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(30).png[/img]

30 seconds in i found this does this help? viewtopic.php?t=6300&start=80
you should have probably replied with a quote so he get's notified to your answer or something

I am nab
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Omekun8 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:25 pm
Davo wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm Sorry, you question is ignored likely because you don't know how to use a forum. The question has been asked and answered over a thousand times. But people like you come around and expect things to be handed over on a platter. Do about 3 minutes of research. You'll find the answer.

Dead community, lol. we have over 80k visitors a month. We rank higher than the real spore forum lol.

Bruh if this is your screenshot, maybe we can help you learn to use a computer just a bit.
[img]file:///C:/Users/parve/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(30).png[/img]

30 seconds in i found this does this help? viewtopic.php?t=6300&start=80
i mean
it tells you to post your problem on the forum, you cant really blame anyone for asking a question that has been asked already xd
to each their own. i didn't have a problem, it's just funny to call it a dead forum or community because your post doesn't get answered immediately.
therealdll
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by therealdll »

Hey rob I’m having trouble trying to load the mod api but it gives me an error saying that it happened when I either downloaded a mod or opened the api . Is there a fix to this if so please help
BButton
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by BButton »

Hey, this seems awesome. Unfortunately, when I try to use multiple mods together, I got these three windows when I try to launch it. I play with Steam's Spore, maybe the issue is here...
If someone got an answer, thanks a lot !
Attachments
Sans titre3.png
Sans titre3.png (2.9 KiB) Viewed 91 times
Sans titre2.png
Sans titre.png
Sans titre.png (7.92 KiB) Viewed 91 times
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”