Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
potato Bot
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by potato Bot »

the spore mod api launcher keeps doing this.

i use the steam version.
Attachments
Error 27_11_2021 16_52_52.png
Additional Win32Exception Error Info 27_11_2021 16_53_12.png
Additional Win32Exception Error Info 27_11_2021 16_53_12.png (3.52 KiB) Viewed 5276 times
SPORE™ Galactic Adventures 27_11_2021 16_51_59.png

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

I will try to seek rob, i her the steam version doesn't play well with mods.
potato Bot
Hatchling
Hatchling

ok
potato Bot
Hatchling
Hatchling

running the batch file as a administrator makes it work.
Sean1M
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Sean1M »

vanillacold wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:37 am
Neldonax wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm Launching the game with the modAPI launcher makes me unable to save my adventures, the game just freezes and gets stuck in a "saving" state.
i can move my camera around, but can't do anything.
That's a weird issue some people have been encountering, though it also happens if you use a tool called the 4 GB Patch on Spore. There's no known solution, unfortunately.

But just in case it might help, what OS are you using? (e.g Windows 10 version 1909)
We have this same issue on my brother's laptop. It's Windows 10 version 20H2.

Something to note here. It's only one of the newer versions that do this. If we don't update the mod loader it functions perfectly fine. Apart from being outdated.

EDIT: If the Spore Mod API has a GitHub I may be able to narrow down the exact version that causes this adventure save issue.
FireSwords123
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by FireSwords123 »

can somebody help me?im having error 5,i dunno how to send image sorry
Neleno
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Neleno »

UPDATE: so basically, even trying to run it as admin doesn't fix the issue and uninstalling all mods except Dark Injection doesn't fix it either
UPDATE 2: uninstalling Dark Injection also does not fix the issue.

ok so basically this error won't be fixed and it's scuffed? (I'm using the Steam version of GA, and these are the only mods I'm running.
spore mod listing.PNG
spore mod listing.PNG (4.92 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
)
Attachments
spore mod api error.PNG
spore mod api error 2.PNG
spore mod api error 2.PNG (5.88 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
spore mod api error 3.PNG
spore mod api error 3.PNG (11 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
spore mod api error 4.PNG
spore mod api error 4.PNG (2.37 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

It says I'm not playing Spore through the launcher, even though I am. It worked perfectly fine up until just yesterday.
"This thing took like an hour to make but it was so worth it." - me
gmod
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by gmod »

e
kounterowo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by kounterowo »

everytime i try to continue from cell stage to creature stage the game crashes at the ending cell stage cutscene and when i try to reopen it this happens :\

im on the steam version with these mods, also on windows 11
o/
pablo603
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by pablo603 »

Hello
I'm running the GOG version of spore. Whenever I launch the ModAPI launcher, the game opens with a black screen and then minimizes itself to the taskbar. When I try to bring it up all I get is a windowed screen of my desktop.
I know I had this issue a few years ago and I somehow managed to fix it, but I just do not know how to anymore.
AverageGameEnjoyer2
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by AverageGameEnjoyer2 »

Made an account to say that I keep getting c runtime error r6034 when ever I try to use the launcher
Attachments
2022-05-19 19_04_57-Window.png
2022-05-19 19_03_53-Settings.png
Omekun8
Hatchling
Hatchling

spore modAPI launches without mods

Unread post by Omekun8 »

i only have one mod installed (Spore Stacker by Mx3brainpower), but its giving me this message everytime i use the modAPI launcher.
the game DOES launch and works as usual, but the mod doesnt work, and im pretty sure it wont work with other mods.

ps. i have both the steam and origin versions of spore and all the dlcs, and it always launches the steam version, and from what ive heard, its not very reliable with mods, so this might be one of the reasons for this issue
Attachments
obraz_2022-05-27_215229520.png
obraz_2022-05-27_215229520.png (3.68 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
obraz_2022-05-27_215217927.png
SynaxError
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by SynaxError »

Screenshot (58).png
I can't figure out what it wants me to do, any help?
Edit(1): Spore doesn't even launch, I just immediately get this error, and I haven't tried to run as admin due to the warning.
Maren
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Maren »

Hello there,

My name is Mauran but nickname is Maren.
If realized today that there are mods for this game and wanted to try them right away. i downloaded the sporemodAPI thing, downloaded the mods and was ready to open the game. now i accidentally first opened it with the normal icon but soon figured out i had to use the launcher of the modAPI so i clicked it but nothing happend. i tried it with and without the disc, restarted my computer but nothing happend. when i click it multiple times it says i have to close spore first or wait for it to close even though it did not even open in the first place. aventually i got this error.

by the way i have the disc version of Spore and at the moment i have Windows 10.
i read that it might have to do with Windows 10 but i can't seem to find any messages of how this is fixed.

thank you for reading!
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2022-06-11 152445.jpg
BeastGamingPie
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by BeastGamingPie »

[img]file:///C:/Users/parve/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(30).png[/img] any fix?
Attachments
Screenshot (30).png
BeastGamingPie
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by BeastGamingPie »

Dead Community LoL
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Sorry, you question is ignored likely because you don't know how to use a forum. The question has been asked and answered over a thousand times. But people like you come around and expect things to be handed over on a platter. Do about 3 minutes of research. You'll find the answer.

Dead community, lol. we have over 80k visitors a month. We rank higher than the real spore forum lol.

Bruh if this is your screenshot, maybe we can help you learn to use a computer just a bit.
[img]file:///C:/Users/parve/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(30).png[/img]

30 seconds in i found this does this help? viewtopic.php?t=6300&start=80
Omekun8
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Omekun8 »

Davo wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm Sorry, you question is ignored likely because you don't know how to use a forum. The question has been asked and answered over a thousand times. But people like you come around and expect things to be handed over on a platter. Do about 3 minutes of research. You'll find the answer.

Dead community, lol. we have over 80k visitors a month. We rank higher than the real spore forum lol.

Bruh if this is your screenshot, maybe we can help you learn to use a computer just a bit.

i mean
it tells you to post your problem on the forum, you cant really blame anyone for asking a question that has been asked already xd
ReaperGamerYT
Creature
Creature

Unread post by ReaperGamerYT »

Davo wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm Sorry, you question is ignored likely because you don't know how to use a forum. The question has been asked and answered over a thousand times. But people like you come around and expect things to be handed over on a platter. Do about 3 minutes of research. You'll find the answer.

you should have probably replied with a quote so he get's notified to your answer or something
I am nab
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”