Special thanks to AlastorGrey for adding 'spice' to this spice mod!
Here are the types...AlastorGrey wrote:Simply Spice with Descriptions Release 1.0
- Original, lore-friendly spice descriptions for ALL spices, except default ones, I didn't touch those. (Found a typo? Post it here, or send me a PM)
- Added three new spices to a Davo's impressive list: Gamma Spice, Blood Spice and Cocoa Spice. They are pretty rare, but can be found anywhere.
- Fully savegame compatible if you used the previous version, or, if you played with default spices, they will not change, instead, any new systems visited may have new spices.
- Fixed a common bug with the ability to sell spice.
- Fixed missing ground model for new spice boxes. They look all the same though, I have no skills to recolor spice boxes.
- Unique prices for each spice, without breaking the balance. I wanted to make Fecal Spice the cheapest one, but then changed my mind, thinking about what a great fertilizer it can be.
WARNING, SPOILER AHEAD!
SpoilerNow, the most expensive is Gamma Spice (rivaled only by Black Spice), while the cheapest one is Aged Red Spice.
These Spices are as rare as Red Spice
Bathroom Tile Spice
Orange Peel Spice
GMO Paprika-Cinnamon Hybrid
Toy Spice Spice
These Spices are as rare as Yellow Spice
Cornflower Blue Spice
Recycled Khaki Spice
Wizard Smoke Spice
Ginger's Sunburnt Peelings
These Spices are as rare as Blue Spice
Skin Red Spice
Earth Mint Spice
Aged Red Spice
These Spices are as rare as Green Spice
Arctic Mist Spice
Aged Yellow Spice
Magestic Red Spice
Hippie Van Spice
These Spices are as rare as Pink Spice
Lost Souls of Young Girls
Aged Blue Spice
Almost Purple Spice
"Legalize It" Spice
These Spices are as rare as Purple Spice
All Spark Spice
Spode Blood Spice
& Hidden Rare Spices
http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/201 ... ce.package