This class is a window procedure, also known as an event/message listener.
IWinProc objects are added to windows; when a message (aka event) is received or generated on the window, the window procedures receive it and handle it.
- class Object
- This class represents a basic reference counted object.
- class Editors::EditorUI
- class Editors::PaintModeCategory
- class GameCiv::GameCiv
- class Palettes::ColorSwatchUI
- This class holds all information related with a single color button in editor categories and its user interface.
- class Palettes::DefaultItemFrameUI
- class Palettes::ItemViewer
- class Palettes::PageArrowsUI
- The class that represents the fragment of user interface of the page numbers and arrow buttons in an Editors::PaletteCategory.
- class Palettes::PaletteCategoryUI
- This class holds all information related with the user interface of a palette category.
- class Palettes::PalettePageUI
- This class holds all information related with the user interface of a palette page.
- class Palettes::PaletteUI
- This class holds all information related to the user interface of a palette.
- class Palettes::StandardItemUI
- class UI::SpaceGameUI
- class InteractiveWinProc
- class LambdaProc
- static const uint32_t TYPE
- auto GetPriority() const -> int virtual
- Gets a number that represents the priority of this IWinProc.
- auto GetEventFlags() const -> int pure virtual
- Gets the flags that represent which type of messages this IWinProc can handle.
- auto HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow, const Message& message) -> bool pure virtual
- Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
IWinProc:: HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow,
const Message& message) pure virtual
Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
|pWindow||The window that received this message.|
|message||The message received.|
|Returns||Whether the message was handled or not.|
This method is responsible of handling (or not) the message. This method receives the IWindow that is currently receiving the message; this way, the same IWinProc can be listening for more than one window. This method returns whether the message was handled or not; if it was handled, no other IWinProcs will be called on that window.