- auto AddRef() -> int virtual
- auto Release() -> int virtual
- auto Cast(uint32_t typeID) const -> void* override
- auto GetEventFlags() const -> int override
- Gets the flags that represent which type of messages this IWinProc can handle.
- auto HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow, const Message& message) -> bool override
- Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
- void SetSerializer(Serializer& dst) override
- auto GetProxyID() const -> uint32_t override
- Returns the ID that identifies this type of element in a SPUI file.
- auto ToWinProc() -> IWinProc* override
- Get the IWinProc instance that represents this class.
- auto GetOffset() const -> const Point& override
- Get the direction and distance to displace the window when hidden.
- void SetOffset(const Point& offset) override
- Set the direction and distance to displace the window when hidden.
- auto func80h() -> int override
- void func88h(int, int, int) override
GlideEffect:: HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow,
const Message& message) override
Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
|pWindow||The window that received this message.|
|message||The message received.|
|Returns||Whether the message was handled or not.|
This method is responsible of handling (or not) the message. This method receives the IWindow that is currently receiving the message; this way, the same IWinProc can be listening for more than one window. This method returns whether the message was handled or not; if it was handled, no other IWinProcs will be called on that window.