Download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2so62x ... ell_Editor
Eme12's Expanded Cell Editor adds:
- Secret cell parts available in the cell editor (Unavailable in-game; only in normal editor) [1.0 and above]
- Creature paints available in the cell editor (Coats and details don't appear in-game) [1.0 and above]
- 3D Cell Editor [2.0 and above]
- Base torsos from the Creature and Early Creature editors (Unavailable in-game; only in normal editor) [2.0 and above]
- Modifiable spine [2.0 and above]
- Morph handles on cell parts from Cell Parts Xtended [2.1 and above]
- Flora paints available in the creature and cell editors [2.1 and above]
- Cell paints available in the creature editor [2.1 and above]
If you get versions of this mod prior to version 2.1, the normal cell paints will be unavailable in the cell editor. To access them in these earlier versions, I recommend getting Dark Injection. Besides the fact that Dark Injection adds parts from Darkspore into the creature editor, it also adds paints from the cell and flora editors. Since my cell editor steals its paints from the creature editor, you will have access to the cell and flora paints in the cell editor as well if you get this mod.
To install, simply put the .package file into Spore Galactic Adventure's Data folder.
Credit to Rob55Rod for lots of help with this mod.
Some cells I made using Eme12's Expanded Cell Editor 1.0 and Dark Injection: