Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
TheQuackingRooster
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by TheQuackingRooster »

HelmoChipChop wrote:I think I found a Necro part animation texture:

QUANTUM:

Any thoughts?
THROW A PARTY!

WOAH!
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

Davo, are those two creations of yours available on the DI sporepedia?
EDIT: correction, could you put those up for download on the DI Sporepedia?
darkhydra1
Cell
Cell

Unread post by darkhydra1 »

QUANTUM:

Any thoughts?
I think the second necro animation might be one of the plasma animations that some Heroes have. It looks like the one on Blitz Beta kind of.

EDIT: On second thought not really, but it could be. If it is necro though, its probably Wraith's.
Schwarznebel
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Schwarznebel »

Wow these works are awesome!
I feel bad interrupting with my problem again :'D

Now I re-installed the game and stayed offline. (Game was patched as it's supposed to be. I got it original too. No mistake in the installing) It doesn't help though. The parts of the creatures all still work as they should, but the invisible limbs are still visible and the game crashes when I try to use them in the game itself (Creature stage or adventure mode for example. I cannot even place them in the adventure editor without causing a crash)

I made some screenshots for you, maybe someone then gets an idea?
ImageImage
Matvakama
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Matvakama »

QUANTUM:

Any thoughts?
These are actually glow effects for creatures. The top Necro is definitely Revenant Alpha, I think it's also used for Wraith Delta, the lower Necro is only used for Wraith Alpha. The Quantum Glow Effect is the one used on all Alpha Variants of Quantum Heroes with the exception of Orion, whose Beta Variant possesses this type of effect.

When I think about it, the top Necro and the Quantum Glows have been used for Captains in Darkspore.
Quantum Glow: Illust, Mikella, Aloys, Sekely, Odio (these are all so far)
Top Necro Glow: Mizod, Naok, possibly MKS-522 (all I can think of so far (of the Captains I've actually seen in-game))

Unrelated: Now that I think of it, a Darkspore geek could easily decipher this gibberish I posted above. :lol:

EDIT
:idea: These Glow Effects could be used as a new feature in the Paint Mode. There would be 4 options in Paint Mode: the 3 traditional (Base, Coat and Detail) and Glow Effects. If somehow, we could import the Glow Effects from Darkspore into the Creature Editor and then the players could create authentic Bosses/Heroes. It's just an idea, so any thoughts on this? BTW, I can wait, til' Helmo finishes the job with the texturing of Darkspore Parts. I also like the idea, that GBAura posted the other day, of having 2 different sets of parts from Core Spore: the ones with Core Spore Textures and the ones using Dark Injection Texturing. That way, we could use all names of parts from Darkspore and retain the old name-like gibberish from Core Spore.
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

Schwarznebel wrote:Wow these works are awesome!

Now I re-installed the game and stayed offline. (Game was patched as it's supposed to be. I got it original too. No mistake in the installing) It doesn't help though. The parts of the creatures all still work as they should, but the invisible limbs are still visible and the game crashes when I try to use them in the game itself (Creature stage or adventure mode for example. I cannot even place them in the adventure editor without causing a crash)

ImageImage
The limbs are supposed to be visible in test mode, I'm not sure how to make them transparent in that mode, sorry. Wierd, and there is no conflicting mods when in creature mode?
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

ImageImage
They worked for me. Hmmmm..... :ugeek:
Schwarznebel
Cell
Cell

Okay after trying around many things I'll give you some funny facts now :'D

-Game is original, everything installed properly
-Parts work as they should (Except that one foot and the Necro-Wing but everyone has that)
-All creatures can be used in-game and placed in the adventure mode
-The graphic option or window/full-mode doesn't influence anything

-If I add an invisible limp and an invisible foot it looks like what I posted before.
ImageImage
-It is not invisible in the test mode
-The limb is not invisible on the icon either
-When trying to use evoadvantage the game crashes when the video-sequence should start
-When trying to place the creature in an adventure it crashes too (sometimes it crashes just by moving the mouse over the icon)

-If I add invisible limbs on the back for example it looks like this:
ImageImage
-The limbs ARE invisible in the test drive
-They ARE invisible on the icon as well
-The game doesn't crash when using them in any way

Okay now what? This explains why re-installing the game didn't help. The first creature I used was some sort of black Mecha-insect-beast with floating green light-wings. Now I had the idea I should test exactly the same again. And it works. I have no idea why the floating dragon doesn't want to work though (nor the other test monster.)
Anybody has the time to check it out themselves?
(I never shared any creatures but I hope it works this way)
Image Image
By the way: This saved version has a foot that goes through the ground. The game crash doesn't have to do with this though. I tried it with the version above too. I just kept it because the movement of the dragon-thing was smoother.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

mine shows gray, but is invisible in-game, same w the invisiblock from orbitspore and the vertebrae parts from my parts mod.

Important (maybe) news for modders, I decoded the real names of the soundscripts of the spore vocals! for example,

AOA amphibian omnivore
JCA jaw carnivore
ROA radial omnivore
SHA snout herbivore
etc

I checked in sporemaster and those are the real names! :mrgreen:
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

ImageImage
Are you installing it like stated on the install page?
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

camben wrote:mine shows gray, but is invisible in-game, same w the invisiblock from orbitspore and the vertebrae parts from my parts mod.

Important (maybe) news for modders, I decoded the real names of the soundscripts of the spore vocals! for example,

AOA amphibian omnivore
JCA jaw carnivore
ROA radial omnivore
SHA snout herbivore
etc

Awesome. You think you could decode the Darkspore audio files? I can't since they split into unknown filetypes.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Back in the day. I think we discovered spore audio was in .ogg or .oog or something similar. Despite the hashed .#gibberish
darkhydra1
Cell
Cell

Unread post by darkhydra1 »

I just read a tutorial on how to get these .ogg files using Sporemaster and it seems easy enough for me to do (I'm not that good when it comes to Sporemaster...) So if I can find where the Darkspore .ogg files are I could help with finding sounds (and then find a tutorial for packing it into something)
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

What black magic is this? I think it's in Audio.package or AudioProps.package.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

HelmoChipChop wrote:
camben wrote:mine shows gray, but is invisible in-game, same w the invisiblock from orbitspore and the vertebrae parts from my parts mod.

AOA amphibian omnivore
JCA jaw carnivore
ROA radial omnivore
SHA snout herbivore
etc

Awesome. You think you could decode the Darkspore audio files? I can't since they split into unknown filetypes.
probably not, but maybe we could just put the audio packages in and type in the names of the ds voices, if we can find them. the DS mouthes should work like spore mouths, right? then it should say what the number names are. ;)
Last edited by Vallachan on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
TheQuackingRooster
Cell
Cell

Unread post by TheQuackingRooster »

Yeah, it's best to do the DS voices, because I don't think that singing bird voice fits well with Orion's mouth and that demonic gerbil voice with Vex's mouth...
WOAH!
Schwarznebel
Cell
Cell

I feel so bad to interrupt the pros here x'D

I've installed it in this order:
-Install Spore at C:\Program Files (x86) (Windows 7)
-Install Cute&Creepy (no changes in the options)
-Install GA (no changes in the options either)
-Patch to 1.6
-Copy 2012_Dark_Injection_v.7.0.5.package, Arenas_RDX9.package and ForceSave.package into the SPORE_EP1->Data folder

Spore also patched itself between the game installations. Also I use the DVD-version. No steam or download or whatsoever.

I guess I'm the only one with this problem. When the dragon I did works perfectly fine for others and the game doesn't crash using it then it is most likely my computer that doesn’t want to work with it. I'll simply test it out a little more and in worst case I can't do floating creatures. But even then I still have many nice things to do with the mod. Thanks for the help anyways! If I find any solution I'll tell so though (:
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Schwarznebel wrote:I feel so bad to interrupt the pros here x'D

I've installed it in this order:
-Install Spore at C:\Program Files (x86) (Windows 7)
-Install Cute&Creepy (no changes in the options)
-Install GA (no changes in the options either)
-Patch to 1.6
-Copy 2012_Dark_Injection_v.7.0.5.package, Arenas_RDX9.package and ForceSave.package into the SPORE_EP1->Data folder

Spore also patched itself between the game installations. Also I use the DVD-version. No steam or download or whatsoever.

I guess I'm the only one with this problem. When the dragon I did works perfectly fine for others and the game doesn't crash using it then it is most likely my computer that doesn’t want to work with it. I'll simply test it out a little more and in worst case I can't do floating creatures. But even then I still have many nice things to do with the mod. Thanks for the help anyways! If I find any solution I'll tell so though (:
Have you installed Patch 5.1 in your system? It may sound odd, but Patch 5.1 may contain something in it unlike Patch 6 that makes the mod work correctly.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

AOA amphibian omnivore
JCA jaw carnivore
ROA radial omnivore
SHA snout herbivore
etc

Can you edit the Cell mouths so all herbivore cell mouths have the SHA sounds and the omnivore Cell mouths have the ROA sounds? It makes the voices sound more accurate. But keep the voices of the carnivore cell mouths the same :)
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

I got part of it finished and made the category, but it doesn't seem to work, even when packed into the exact same mod as my custom parts. I'll keep working.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”