Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

HelmoChipChop wrote:Mine. I'm quite proud of it. I'm trying to recreate all the beings from Darkspore so I can make some Darkspore adventures. I upload them on the Sporepedia here if you or anyone wants them.
Really cool, you've to watch the creatures from ShadowRaptor101 he did the same as you want to do. (but he only made the heroes in Alpha form and the bosses). :)

HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

Is there somewhere I could get them? I can't connect to the Sporepedia in-game due to virus software so I can't see if they're on there.
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

HelmoChipChop wrote:Is there somewhere I could get them? I can't connect to the Sporepedia in-game due to virus software so I can't see if they're on there.
Copy the png file below and drag it to spore.
That are all the Darkspore creatures he made.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

thanks but doesnt work for me, my spore copy refuses my cd key so i cant login, damn ea... thanks though.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Well, guys. It's finally here. Not tricks, no false alarms, this is the real deal. Time to bring up the three hints once again.

My Three Hints

1. It had something to do with Dark Injection.

2. What is the one topic we often discuss here in this thread? Someone that is often brought up?

3. It's something that others can do so they can help out with the mod.

Well, time for me to reveal it to everyone. Here we go.

*Drumroll*

Ta-rah!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKnsGxUHQo[/youtube]

^^^
Best viewed on Youtube due to the extreme usage of annotations.

Note: This is for viewers on DavoOnline only, but someday I'll post a more complete, public version of this once I recover and get back to it (I was sick recently, which is what held me back as well).
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i have alot of questions. but i can say that i have fixed those 3 abilities i have made and rereleased DI7.0.5

i will have a follow up post. can i put this in the OP?
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

You can rename parts? How is that done? O,,o
DarthDragon
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by DarthDragon »

Hi; can me someone give an description which folder/Date i have to place in which folder?
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Bluearga »

GBAura wrote:Well, guys. It's finally here. Not tricks, no false alarms, this is the real deal. Time to bring up the three hints once again.

My Three Hints

1. It had something to do with Dark Injection.

2. What is the one topic we often discuss here in this thread? Someone that is often brought up?

3. It's something that others can do so they can help out with the mod.

Well, time for me to reveal it to everyone. Here we go.

*Drumroll*

Ta-rah!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKnsGxUHQo[/youtube]

^^^
Best viewed on Youtube due to the extreme usage of annotations.

Note: This is for viewers on DavoOnline only, but someday I'll post a more complete, public version of this once I recover and get back to it (I was sick recently, which is what held me back as well).
I love this movie!
My favorite suggestion - Quality Control!
I hope that Davo will benefit from this.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Allrighty then, lots of questions.

Davo: "Put this in the OP?" Can you explain what you mean? If you want to ask my questions through that, go ahead.

HelmoChipChop: If you want to rename parts, you need SporeMaster. Open the Dark Injection version file you have in SM, type the existing part name in the search bar. Once the Code appears on the side of the screen, look for the part name and change it to whatever you want (make sure to package the mod once you're done, or else it won't show the changes).

DarthDragon: To install Dark Injection, you have to search for the EP1 folder (Galactic Adventure folder), find the one that says 'Data' and put the needed files into the folder (RDX9 and the Dark Injection version file), run the game and go into the creature editor. If you see the cell parts tab at the start of the mod, you know that it is installed successfully. However, if you have a pirated version of Spore or GA, it won't work.
Last edited by GBAura on Tue May 29, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
p.d
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by p.d »

In the video, the "self-explanatory" glitch is caused by the numbers in the creature abilities xml files being one number off. I noticed that as I was looking in sporemaster.

Right now, I think the most important thing to fix is that feet sinking into that ground.
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

p.d wrote:In the video, the "self-explanatory" glitch is caused by the numbers in the creature abilities xml files being one number off. I noticed that as I was looking in sporemaster.

Right now, I think the most important thing to fix is that feet sinking into that ground.
Yes, that feet thing is weard.
Last edited by NOPE200000 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

at first I even thought that was a human, but now i think its a bot.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

camben wrote:at first I even thought that was a human, but now i think its a bot.
i'd say a ghost....
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

IS there any way we could get the bodies for the Heroes in Darkspore, imported into Dark Injection, maybe replacing a few of the stock body shapes? It is just impossible to make the advanced shape of the majority of the hero's bodies.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Davo wrote:
camben wrote:at first I even thought that was a human, but now i think its a bot.
i'd say a ghost....
and very hopefully not a zombie. (as in coming back)

anyway, I was thinking of using an export cheat to retexture a DI mouth after my computer is fixed, and maybe you would want the texture for a new part? I was thinking editing the textures you had applied so they would have higher contrast/set colors, so if this is alright w/ you, would you want the texture?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Working on name changes for my own personal use, wondered if Davo would like to use them or not. Each head (Excluding the Red mouths) had names I created using various scientific terms for their characteristics. Let me know what you think, or if you're interested. Also re-naming armor/eye/detail parts the same as their Darkspore counterparts
RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT VIEW IMAGE TO SEE FULL PICTURE
.Image
Matvakama
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Matvakama »

Hello everybody!
As usual I'm busting in on this forum only, when I have a reason behind it. This time, t's about names.
The Weapon List on Darkspore Wiki is practically finished, there are only one or two weapons left undefined. Also, to clarify: in comparison with Dark Injection setup:
1st Weapon = Default, 2nd = Drop-loot, 3rd = Cashout, 4th = Apoc Drop-loot, 5th = Cashout Apoc
The weapons of Lumin and Andromeda still have their names swapped.

As for "Heavy Armor" Parts (the Defense Parts in Darkspore), they have different affixes in their names:
It's not supposed to be "[royal rank] Ivory [part name]", but "[affix] [part name]". The affixes are following:
Note: Goliath's arm pad parts are not included.

Black Armor: 1st column = Onyx, 2nd column = Obsidian, 3rd column = Shadow, 4th column = Void
White Armor: 1st column = Pale, 2nd column = Opal, 3rd column = Ivory, 4th column = Argent
Black and White Armor: 1st column = Alpha, 2nd column = Beta, 3rd column = Gamma, 4th column = Delta
Brown and White Armor (the one, that changes color in Darkspore): 1st column = Modulating, 2nd column = Adjustable, 3rd column = Variable, 4th column = Adaptive
Dark Blue and Orange Armor (the glowing Defense Parts in Darkspore (the orange pieces on the part glow))(names are made by me): 1st column = Reflexive, 2nd column = Fluorescent, 3rd column = Shiny, 4th column = Luminous
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

I'm about to rename all the parts then. :)

EDIT

Done, lol.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

im confused. what are you guys talking about?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”