FLORA EDITOR BUGGED

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
maximWTFXD
Tribal
Tribal

FLORA EDITOR BUGGED

Unread post by maximWTFXD »

i wanted to use flora editor but when i open flora editor thats how it appears to me: :shock:
wtfff.JPG
is it saposed to be like this or not? :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dont use cheats the game will become boring
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: FLORA EDITOR BUGGED

Unread post by Davo »

yes, it does look that way, thats why it isnt in game, but you can see my modded version here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAI6T_ZfrYM[/youtube]
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

how come you only have 6 parts? I have the gem parts, building parts, palm tree top flower, and some other ones.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

camben wrote:how come you only have 6 parts? I have the gem parts, building parts, palm tree top flower, and some other ones.
this video is from v6, the mod is like v6.01 or something, its been a while. i wanted to add some DS parts, but i will never return to the horror that is the flora editor, its actually this mod which people started to understand who i was and what i was about.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Davo wrote:
camben wrote:how come you only have 6 parts? I have the gem parts, building parts, palm tree top flower, and some other ones.
this video is from v6, the mod is like v6.01 or something, its been a while. i wanted to add some DS parts, but i will never return to the horror that is the flora editor, its actually this mod which people started to understand who i was and what i was about.
this was the first mod I ever downloaded from you.

anyway, I noticed that w/ v6.01 or something, you removed the palmtree flower, along with some gems and other stuff. I found some of them in the mod files, and some in previous mods (palmtree flower).

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i give you full permission to do what you want and claim it as your own
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

but its not my own... :roll: anyway, I also changed one of the overlapping backgrounds to the civ background, for the pedestal. What I still dont get is how no one (including me) can scale the tree limbs w/out it crashing, even w/ just the normal game, but you can. Its kinda interesting, in a way.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

camben wrote:but its not my own... :roll: anyway, I also changed one of the overlapping backgrounds to the civ background, for the pedestal. What I still dont get is how no one (including me) can scale the tree limbs w/out it crashing, even w/ just the normal game, but you can. Its kinda interesting, in a way.

hm, i remember that being a huge issue. but i never had that problem, i just dont get it.

its in my video right?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

the limb scaling is, yes. the only way I can scale plant limbs is to sporehack it into the creature editor, hope it doesn't ruin the symmetry, and then resize it (or add creature parts on).

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

damn, that sucks, but at least there is some form of work around. i still dont understand why this happens. i have the digital download version if that helps...

Return to “Help”