JakeG

Welcome to DavoOnline.com! Let us know what you are about!
Forum rules
If you post something I don't approve of, it will be removed.
JakeG
Hatchling
Hatchling

JakeG

Unread post by JakeG »

Hey I am JakeG, a Game Designer (currently working on a PC game) and also a Global Moderator of SporeBase forums which a few members has join there from there.

I have being here often since I love your hacks/mods but now I decided to pay a little visit, I hope I can be welcomed into your hacking community.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: JakeG

Unread post by Davo »

without a doubt my friend
JakeG
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by JakeG »

Thankyou, I love Part Mods more the anything else on Spore and yours are some of the best, I hoe you make more and I can defiantly suggest some in the new future if you want.
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

Heya, Jake. I wondered how long that would take. Ah well, hopefully you help this place too, Jake.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by superckool »

I would love to make you a part mod... Once i get on my bros pc! First I couldn't mod because of my pc broke down... and now I'm to lazy to set my brothers PC up in the other room so i have internet... I'm on my moms...also I was trying to make a part mod that gives you new abilities such as axe,Chieftain staff, ect... but i need help with a few stuff... so if you have mod requests just ask!
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:

Return to “Welcome to DavoOnline Forums”