Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
vanillacold

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by vanillacold »

Risis4 wrote: There`s no rest, thats the part that matters
The whole error is the "part that matters".

Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Risis4 wrote:There`s no rest, thats the part that matters
Hmmmm, then I wonder why I would asked for the entire error? Oh yeah, maybe because the entire error matters. Which it does. I wouldn't have asked for it if it didn't.

Risis4 wrote:i know DI isn`t`the problem, but with the 2.1.6 it will works :S
No, the Spore ModAPI Launcher won't work even if you downgrade to DI 9.r Public Beta 2.1.6, that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
supercyclotosaurus
Cell
Cell

Unread post by supercyclotosaurus »

when i launch spore mod api it acts like i dont have spore creepy and cute even though i do. any thing to fix that?
supercyclotosaurus
Cell
Cell

is there a file i need?
rstreamflower
Cell
Cell

Unread post by rstreamflower »

Some of the creature parts in dark in jact are missing abilties they had in the non-modded version of spore. Can whoever made Dark Injection fix that?
supercyclotosaurus
Cell
Cell

rstreamflower wrote:Some of the creature parts in dark in jact are missing abilties they had in the non-modded version of spore. Can whoever made Dark Injection fix that?
im pretty sure you should ask that on the dark injection help page
Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

rob55rod wrote:
Risis4 wrote:There`s no rest, thats the part that matters
Hmmmm, then I wonder why I would asked for the entire error? Oh yeah, maybe because the entire error matters. Which it does. I wouldn't have asked for it if it didn't.

Risis4 wrote:i know DI isn`t`the problem, but with the 2.1.6 it will works :S
No, the Spore ModAPI Launcher won't work even if you downgrade to DI 9.r Public Beta 2.1.6, that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.
Last edited by Risis4 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

Finally, i said the other part didn`t matters cause it is in spanish :S
I mean a DI that don`t need mod APi
anyway there are other users with that error, except that they have more errors than me, i only have that one with the "splitwirez" (i dont have any user with that name )
supercyclotosaurus
Cell
Cell

supercyclotosaurus wrote:when i launch spore mod api it acts like i dont have spore creepy and cute even though i do. any thing to fix that?
is dont mean this to sound rude if it does but is anyone going to help me?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Risis4 wrote:Image
Finally, i said the other part didn`t matters cause it is in spanish :S
Okay, that is significantly more informative. Thank you.

Risis4 wrote:I mean a DI that don`t need mod APi
Yes, I know that. That attitude is exactly the problem - your request is analogous to using paper mache to cover up a pothole in a road - yes, the visible symptom would be resolved, but the underlying problem would remain, and it's only a matter of time before someone blows a tire over it or whatever. Dark Injection isn't the only ModAPI mod out there, after all.
Anywaves, let's see if we can actually get this problem solved...where did you say you installed Spore from? Steam? GOG? Origin? Disks?

Risis4 wrote:anyway there are other users with that error, except that they have more errors than me,
I am aware of that.

Risis4 wrote:i only have that one with the "splitwirez" (i dont have any user with that name )
Nobody has a user with that name except me. You're not supposed to, and if you did, it'd be 100% by coincidence. Those paths are just there to tell us more about where in the source code the problem occurred, and since the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit was compiled on my computer, the paths reflect my username and setup.

supercyclotosaurus wrote:
supercyclotosaurus wrote:when i launch spore mod api it acts like i dont have spore creepy and cute even though i do. any thing to fix that?
is dont mean this to sound rude if it does but is anyone going to help me?
I must've missed your earlier post, sorry about that. In any case, if I'm understanding you correctly, this issue actually has nothing to do with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit and everything to do with...well, Spore being Spore. (That is, unless you're implying you have more evidence than just "Creepy & Cute doesn't work now"?)

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

rob55rod wrote:
Yes, I know that. That attitude is exactly the problem - your request is analogous to using paper mache to cover up a pothole in a road - yes, the visible symptom would be resolved, but the underlying problem would remain, and it's only a matter of time before someone blows a tire over it or whatever. Dark Injection isn't the only ModAPI mod out there, after all.
Anywaves, let's see if we can actually get this problem solved...where did you say you installed Spore from? Steam? GOG? Origin? Disks?
IDK if we are getting rude but....i just want to play with DI .-. dont want any problems sry

i did install spore from disks....
supercyclotosaurus
Cell
Cell

does anyone know where i could ask about my problem
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Risis4 wrote:IDK if we are getting rude but....i just want to play with DI .-. dont want any problems sry
I know, that's why I'm trying to identify the problem you're already facing: So we can resolve it - properly - and then you'll be able to play Spore with DI. Having taken another look at the error you posted - specifically the part you initially refused to provide - I think I know what the issue is. On that note...do you know the path to the folder you installed the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit to?

supercyclotosaurus wrote:does anyone know where i could ask about my problem
If you're referring to the Creepy and Cute problem you mentioned earlier, that belongs in the Spore Help subforum, so create a thread there.

Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

rob55rod wrote:
Risis4 wrote:IDK if we are getting rude but....i just want to play with DI .-. dont want any problems sry
I know, that's why I'm trying to identify the problem you're already facing: So we can resolve it - properly - and then you'll be able to play Spore with DI. Having taken another look at the error you posted - specifically the part you initially refused to provide - I think I know what the issue is. On that note...do you know the path to the folder you installed the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit to?
It automatically installed in my programdata folder ( I didn`t configure it to install in a different part than the default )
RaiaNixy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by RaiaNixy »

hi, I have a problem...
When I open the spore I get an error that the tool of the modAPI Launcher or something was not detected and I got this message
file:///C:/Users/Familia/Desktop/Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.png
file:///C:/Users/Familia/Desktop/1.png

I would really appreciate it if you would help me
Thank you
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

RaiaNixy wrote:hi, I have a problem...
When I open the spore I get an error that the tool of the modAPI Launcher or something was not detected and I got this message
file:///C:/Users/Familia/Desktop/Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.png
file:///C:/Users/Familia/Desktop/1.png

I would really appreciate it if you would help me
Thank you
Any chance you could provide screenshots, instead of what I can only assume are the locations of screenshots on your computer, which only you can access?

RaiaNixy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by RaiaNixy »

How do I put screenshots? try but I can not
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

RaiaNixy wrote:How do I put screenshots? try but I can not
You have to upload them to an image hosting website, and then post those links here. If you're not sure what site to use, https://imgur.com/ is simple enough.

Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

Is Tere any fix for my error? Or some way to install the modapi to make it work in a manual way?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

supercyclotosaurus wrote:does anyone know where i could ask about my problem
Like what Rob said, it's probably just Spore being itself and breaking.
However, I made a guide on how to fix it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1263748057
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”