Paranoids Absurdity pack

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Paranoids Absurdity pack

Unread post by paranoid_modder »

[center]Paranoids absurdity pack[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

This is a big pack containing 77 absurd and strange creations, from pizza to earplugs. Ive really gone haywire with my creative freedom, and now i want you to join me. Some creatures come with custom abilities as well.

Mods used:
•dark injection
•pandora's toolbox
•himeric engine
•Colorable grox armor (found on the spore modding community discord)
•seamless limbtails
•camBen's color pack
•drone parts
•the smoother
•strange and beautiful
•Integrated Integument
•SRNS Creature parts
•Zarklord's infinite scaling
•PSI's unparented foot and hand mod (found on the spore modding community discord)
•PSI's little box of horrors
•tklarenb's dinosaur parts
•Spore stacker

If there is one creature in this pack that you cannot load, dm me or contact me on the SMC discord if youre there at Sneaky Zucchini#0829 and i will try to help you out. make sure you check if you have the mods listed above installed before you ask!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Smile Dog
Cell
Cell

Re: Paranoids Absurdity pack

Unread post by Smile Dog »

It just makes my game crash on startup even if I have all the mods required installed.. :/
TheLizardMan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by TheLizardMan »

Dayum, some high quality stuff here.
When the fish are plenty, our tribes don't enter war. However, when the fish are scarce, all out war ensues. Luckily for us, my tribe knows how to farm fish. :)
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Daamoose wrote:It just makes my game crash on startup even if I have all the mods required installed.. :/
Well if it crashes on startup then i dont know what the problem is, i cant help you..sorry. :(
TheLizardMan wrote:Dayum, some high quality stuff here.
Thank you :D
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

Some of the creatures won't load and the rest aren't showing properly. [strike]I downloaded all the mods listed.[/strike] :(

EDIT: Silly me somehow forgot two of them. ^^;
Last edited by Olyenka on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This thing took like an hour to make but it was so worth it." - me
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Olyenka wrote:Some of the creatures won't load and the rest aren't showing properly. I downloaded all the mods listed. :(
Have you installed the mods correctly? some might require the spore modAPI in order to function. Also what creatures specifically are you having trouble with?
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

paranoid_modder wrote:
Olyenka wrote:Some of the creatures won't load and the rest aren't showing properly. I downloaded all the mods listed. :(
Have you installed the mods correctly? some might require the spore modAPI in order to function. Also what creatures specifically are you having trouble with?
I really just downloaded all the cat creatures for now. "hehe" and "squat" won't download at all. The Halloween Cat is the main one that isn't showing correctly. Also the owo cats.

EDIT: It looks like I am missing a couple of the mods: Colorable grox armor and PSI's unparented foot and hand mod. I dunno how I ended up forgetting them but I digress. Can you give me the download links for them, please?
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Olyenka wrote:
paranoid_modder wrote:
I really just downloaded all the cat creatures for now. "hehe" and "squat" won't download at all. The Halloween Cat is the main one that isn't showing correctly. Also the owo cats.

EDIT: It looks like I am missing a couple of the mods: Colorable grox armor and PSI's unparented foot and hand mod. I dunno how I ended up forgetting them but I digress. Can you give me the download links for them, please?
Yeah i figured as much.. These mods can currently only be found in the spore modding community discord server. you can find the invite link in the global announcements.
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

paranoid_modder wrote:
Olyenka wrote:
paranoid_modder wrote:

Yeah i figured as much.. These mods can currently only be found in the spore modding community discord server. you can find the invite link in the global announcements.
Discord won't work on my machine and the web version is blocked. :(

I might be able to get my dad to try and reinstall it but I dunno.
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Olyenka wrote:
paranoid_modder wrote:
Olyenka wrote:

Ok, let me know if you do.
TheLizardMan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by TheLizardMan »

I've noticed the movement on some of the creatures are a bit... how you say... Peculiar? :)
When the fish are plenty, our tribes don't enter war. However, when the fish are scarce, all out war ensues. Luckily for us, my tribe knows how to farm fish. :)
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

TheLizardMan wrote:I've noticed the movement on some of the creatures are a bit... how you say... Peculiar? :)
haha yeah, you can say that again. :D
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

paranoid_modder wrote:
Olyenka wrote:
paranoid_modder wrote:

Ok, let me know if you do.
Okay, I FINALLY got Discord to install correctly. X3
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

I added those two mods and the creatures still don't work properly. :(
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Olyenka wrote:I added those two mods and the creatures still don't work properly. :(
which creatures?
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

paranoid_modder wrote:
Olyenka wrote:I added those two mods and the creatures still don't work properly. :(
which creatures?
Olyenka wrote: I really just downloaded all the cat creatures for now. "hehe" and "squat" won't download at all. The Halloween Cat is the main one that isn't showing correctly. Also the owo cats.
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Olyenka wrote:
paranoid_modder wrote:
which creatures?
Olyenka wrote: I really just downloaded all the cat creatures for now. "hehe" and "squat" won't download at all. The Halloween Cat is the main one that isn't showing correctly. Also the owo cats.
i will look over them when i get back home. if you have any more detail on the issue i would like to know. are the parts misalined? are they missing some parts? or are they just not downloading at ALL?
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

paranoid_modder wrote:
Olyenka wrote:
paranoid_modder wrote:
which creatures?
i will look over them when i get back home. if you have any more detail on the issue i would like to know. are the parts misalined? are they missing some parts? or are they just not downloading at ALL?
These are two of the messed up creatures:
ImageImage

I'm not sure what could be wrong with them.

And the creatures "hehe" and "squat" are just not downloading at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”