Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
Shiznasty
Cell
Cell

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by Shiznasty »

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

gr00fchu wrote:SporeModAPI won't launch for me for some reason and displays this message box
Shiznasty wrote:Same problem for me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... rggsra.PNG
I've released another update which should resolve this. Let me know whether or not that fixes the issue.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
gr00fchu
Cell
Cell

Unread post by gr00fchu »

gr00fchu wrote:SporeModAPI won't launch for me for some reason and displays this message box
It was fixed thank you
Deukallion
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Deukallion »

rob55rod wrote:
Shiznasty wrote:Same problem for me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... rggsra.PNG
I've released another update which should resolve this. Let me know whether or not that fixes the issue.
Hi there - and sorry for registering just to be a bother - but I've got the exact same error message - and in my case, sadly, it wasn't resolved by updating the launcher. I've tried a few different tricks, reinstallations, etcetera, and I'm usually able to work out those things on my own...
However, what you did with the basic game here is beyond amazing - and so I'm at a total loss.

I run a Win 7 and got my Spore through GOG, if that's any important info. Thanks in advance for any insights / help you may give me.

/Edit
My bad, actually it's a little bit different: https://imgur.com/n9zAi0F
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Deukallion wrote:Hi there - and sorry for registering just to be a bother
No need to apologize, I'd much rather see a problem reported than see it go unfixed.
Deukallion wrote:but I've got the exact same error message
*reads downards*
lolk
Deukallion wrote:and in my case, sadly, it wasn't resolved by updating the launcher. I've tried a few different tricks, reinstallations, etcetera, and I'm usually able to work out those things on my own...
Alrighty...
Deukallion wrote:However, what you did with the basic game here is beyond amazing - and so I'm at a total loss.
thank
Deukallion wrote:I run a Win 7 and got my Spore through GOG, if that's any important info. Thanks in advance for any insights / help you may give me.
Appreciated...would you mind showing me all the mods you have installed (a screenshot of the ModAPI Easy Uninstaller will suffice), what kind of system specs you're running, how consistently the error appears, and what kind of software you had running at the time?
Deukallion wrote:My bad, actually it's a little bit different: https://imgur.com/n9zAi0F
Good catch. That's actually an entirely separate error. (To clarify, yes, I saw your edit before typing all of this up)

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Deukallion
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Deukallion »

Hah, yea, sorry for that, it's been a long week, I guess.

-> Mods: only Dark Injection (only reason I re-installed the game was stumbling onto it), although i just tried uninstalling it, and launcher still gave the exact same message with zero mods (in case you don't believe me, <chuckle chuckle>, https://imgur.com/a/o0nQHs7 )

-> Error appears all the time (although the launcher updated no problem prior to spitting out that error)

-> Software: I use COMODO for antivirus, but i did a clean try, with just about everything disabled or turned off, just basic system stuff, didn't help

- Specs: Win 7 Home Prem, Lenovo Ideapad, i7-2.4GHz, NVidia GF GTX 660M, 8G RAM

Thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it.
GreenBeans9814
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GreenBeans9814 »

i have a problem where the launcher won't open my game for some reason. i tried downloading it again, but it wont work. :cry: :evil: :( :x
lrmazzeo06
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by lrmazzeo06 »

whenever I open spore via the launcher it tells me "no launcher detected". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling dark injections and the launcher multiple times but it doesn't work. I am running windows 10 pro and playing spore via origin. can anyone help me?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

The latest update doesn't seem to have fixed my problem.
The error message says either "Access denied" or "Create remote thread failed" along with stuff from the other error messages people have experienced.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
arcaneArtist
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by arcaneArtist »

This is my first time using spore mods, so this could be caused by something simple that i didn't know to look for, but i keep getting this message box: https://imgur.com/a/lcLfAvk whenever i try to use the launcher.

I'm running the steam version with the latest version (public beta 2.30) of :di: and both :cc: and :ga: installed on windows 8.1.

EDIT: Restarting my computer seems to have fixed the problem.
GreenBeans9814
Cell
Cell

Please fix this problem i need help. the launcher wont start my game for some reason. i already have :ga: :patch1.5: and i can't run :di: if my launcher wont work
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

arcaneArtist wrote:This is my first time using spore mods, so this could be caused by something simple that i didn't know to look for, but i keep getting this message box: https://imgur.com/a/lcLfAvk whenever i try to use the launcher.

I'm running the steam version with the latest version (public beta 2.30) of :di: and both :cc: and :ga: installed on windows 8.1.

EDIT: Restarting my computer seems to have fixed the problem.
Sorry about the trouble, and weird font but ok
GreenBeans9814 wrote:Please fix this problem i need help. the launcher wont start my game for some reason. i already have :ga: :patch1.5: and i can't run :di: if my launcher wont work
Care to elaborate?

GreenBeans9814
Cell
Cell

Sure!, i know a thing or two in coding, and i really want to make some cool and stupid stuff in spore, so sure!
oh, and english isn't my first language so i might make some spelling mistakes or make some bad grammar :oops:
Blob
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Blob »

Can't install DI9 2.3.2
Error:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Blob wrote:Can't install DI 9.r Public Beta 2.3.2
Where did you install Spore from? Origin? Steam? Disk? GOG?
And what is the complete path to the location you installed Spore to?

Yukimi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Yukimi »

When I try to use the SporeModAPI Launcher or any of the easy install/uninstallers I get this

https://gyazo.com/93a8e7047e779ef22b3cbdc7496b3638

Does not seem to matter if I am using the steam or origin versions of the game.

Any ideas what I can do?
lrmazzeo06
Hatchling
Hatchling

whenever I open spore via the launcher it tells me "no launcher detected". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling dark injections and the launcher multiple times but it doesn't work. I am running windows 10 pro and playing spore via origin. can anyone help me?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

lrmazzeo06 wrote:whenever I open spore via the launcher it tells me "no launcher detected". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling dark injections and the launcher multiple times but it doesn't work. I am running windows 10 pro and playing spore via origin. can anyone help me?
Do any other error messages or anything of the sort appear?

lrmazzeo06
Hatchling
Hatchling

nope. that is the only error it ever shows.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

lrmazzeo06 wrote:nope. that is the only error it ever shows.
Okay...have you ever previously installed Spore from anywhere besides Origin?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”