My modded creations won't save now? (Origin)

I need your feedback. What do you want to see. What do I need to improve?
Recruit

Recruit

Sir Keksalot

My modded creations won't save now? (Origin)

Unread postby Sir Keksalot » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Recently, for reasons I don't actually know, I had to reinstall a lot of my games. Spore was one of them. Now, for some reason, even though I still have access to modded parts, I can't save anything modded. What's happening here? How do I fix this?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: My modded creations won't save now? (Origin)

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm

You have Patch 1.7 now. That's basically the same thing as Steam Spore in terms of mod compatibility, although that isn't as bad as it used to be thanks to some new discoveries which have come from the events following Patch 1.7's release. As for how to restore your ability to save modded stuff...update DI to the latest Public Beta or grab a copy of the updated Force Save from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6101

Recruit

Recruit

Sir Keksalot

Re: My modded creations won't save now? (Origin)

Unread postby Sir Keksalot » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 pm

rob55rod wrote:You have Patch 1.7 now. That's basically the same thing as Steam Spore in terms of mod compatibility, although that isn't as bad as it used to be thanks to some new discoveries which have come from the events following Patch 1.7's release. As for how to restore your ability to save modded stuff...update DI to the latest Public Beta or grab a copy of the updated Force Save from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6101

The foce save update worked like a charm. Well, it would have, if charms were even remotely functional. Thanks.

Return to “Feedback”