Dark Injection dev log

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Seichotik
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread post by Seichotik »

Oh god there's a review from G4 on there. I'm so old. :(

Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Flames Kid »

Seichotik Is your icon Photoshoped at all?
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

I just thought id post it here, i had a series on youtube of me playing spore dark injections and some random guy claimed copy right (blocking my vid) on some of the core spore tunes! So i just had to file a dispute :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:. And to add onto that filing a dispute can get your youtube account banned! Lets cross our fingers and hope that does'nt happen.
DarkEdgeTV
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by DarkEdgeTV »

Out of interest Flames, was the video of the Spore Campaign, or a Galactic Adventures video? I get copyright claims all the time for GA Music as well, but for Core Spore.... good choice n trying to dispute it. I hope yours succeeds.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

DarkEdgeTV wrote:Out of interest Flames, was the video of the Spore Campaign, or a Galactic Adventures video? I get copyright claims all the time for GA Music as well, but for Core Spore.... good choice n trying to dispute it. I hope yours succeeds.
i was playing both, however the music was claimed for both galactic adventures and core spore, i wonder if it wouldn't happen if i put it under spore galactic adventures instead of spore p.s the denied my dispute :(
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Lol just tinkering with the darkspore creature converter files and found out that the creature in the image of converted characters crashes the game the came when his own converted image is loaded :lol:
dantem977
Cell
Cell

Unread post by dantem977 »

uh... hi it's ben a while sense I've ben here so ya I would like to ask how close in time is the next DI update not to be in a rush or anything just wondering. oh I almost forgot in my pm box there are 2 pm's be the paranoid modder that say mod up and I'm a little confuised why I have those because I don't think I sent anything to anyone so why there were they are is a complete mystery to me so ya just letting some one know.
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

I think the PMs went to everyone for some reason. I think I got those while back too. While I'm not part of the DI development team I would imagine the next update probably not being for awhile. The last update was towards the beginning of August and I'm pretty sure that was the first update this year.
denor
Cell
Cell

Unread post by denor »

could you make the same as you have here but not for spore galactic adventures please because i wanted it for a very long time but i can't seem to get it to install so please
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

denor wrote:could you make the same as you have here but not for spore galactic adventures please because i wanted it for a very long time but i can't seem to get it to install so please
No, DI requires GA, and backporting DI to Core Spore, or atleast the parts of it that could theoretically be backported, would be an insanely large undertaking, especially given how few people would actually benefit from it. Sorry.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

I almost want to send him a .iso of my ga disk
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

WIP Space Stage UI

Some Darkspore music

...and no, I don't have an anticipated release date for the next Public Beta, so don't ask.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

Looks Awesome! Quick Question: is it possible to have the new layout while keeping the classic interface look? Mainly I like the map being in the upper right corner but I also like the look of classic spore.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Snaid1 wrote:Looks Awesome!
:3
Snaid1 wrote:Quick Question: is it possible to have the new layout while keeping the classic interface look? Mainly I like the map being in the upper right corner but I also like the look of classic spore.
At one point I tried, but I quickly realized that the amount of work it would take was massive, and far outweighed the benefits of putting in that work, so no. Sorry.

Sinantrarion
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sinantrarion »

Hi Rob. Started using your mod, steam version, installed everything manually(My ModAPI doesn't work and instead of ModAPI opens Spore itself), installed everything needed, but now idk why there is no 3d edition in cell and no infinite DNA D: Is this me, or is this a bug? (win10, steam ver)
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Sinantrarion wrote:Hi Rob. Started using your mod, steam version, installed everything manually(My ModAPI doesn't work and instead of ModAPI opens Spore itself), installed everything needed, but now idk why there is no 3d edition in cell and no infinite DNA D: Is this me, or is this a bug? (win10, steam ver)
Um, 3d cell editor doesn't come with DI and it doesn't add infinite dna just complexity. if you want more dna or money in or out of game just do ctrl+shift+c and type either addDNA of moremoney
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ7bT9051BU[/youtube]
Been working on this ModAPI-powered custom camera on and off for a while now. At this point it's finally starting to become almost usable. Thoughts, so far?

TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

rob55rod wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ7bT9051BU[/youtube]
Been working on this ModAPI-powered custom camera on and off for a while now. At this point it's finally starting to become almost usable. Thoughts, so far?
Looks great, not just the camera, but the editor background, the editor lighting, the ui, everything is top notch! Looking forward to use assuming the next DI9R beta will not become the "Half Life 3" of this decade.
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Looks great
:D
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:not just the camera, but the editor background, the editor lighting, the ui, everything is top notch! Looking forward to use
Uh...the background and lighting are completely unchanged from Public Beta 2.1.6 (August 2017), and the portions of the Editor UI shown have scarcely changed since then... ._.
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:assuming the next DI9R beta will not become the "Half Life 3" of this decade.
a) Not going to happen
b) *DI 9.r

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”