random ideas

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Spore_Player
Cell
Cell

random ideas

Unread post by Spore_Player »

hi

I was just wondering, would it be possible to make a part that has the ability to Strike, like, a grasper I suppose, and it does venom damage like how Spit does? Or maybe a mouth part with fangs that does venom damage like Spit does? Basically, something that does venom damage like Spit, but is melee instead of ranged?

Also, would it be possible to make Spit parts that come in different colors? What I mean is, the poison that comes out is a different color that isn't purple? Like rainbow spit? One spit part makes red poison, one spit part makes green poison, one makes yellow, one makes orange, something like that? I don't know why I kinda want this, I just kinda do. Maybe so I can shoot rainbows for no reason.

Also, for Creature Stage, would it be possible to make the "night predator NPC" come in a larger pack? Maybe make a level 1 NPC night predator that comes in the usual pack of 3, then make a level 2 NPC night predator that comes in a pack of 6, then make a level 3 NPC night predator that comes in a pack of 9 or something like that? Kinda like how it's set up on the Archetype page on Spore.com that says there's 3 levels for the "Social" creatures in the Creature Stage and 3 levels for the "Combat" creatures. I feel like the NPC night predators are underpowered once you're no longer a starter creature ~ just three kills and they're gone.

and is it possible to make these without a GA requirement? kinda like how a lot of the parts mods often don't require GA to activate?

sorry if this is too long, thanks for reading

TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Re: random ideas

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

As for your first question, some poison effects are fully dependant on the ability itself. But I will look into it.
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
Spore_Player
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Spore_Player »

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:As for your first question, some poison effects are fully dependant on the ability itself. But I will look into it.
Okay, and thanks for the response!
RiskTaker
Creature
Creature

Unread post by RiskTaker »

A MOUTH OR DETAIL SHAPPED LIKE A (:)> BEAK....PLEASE
RiskTaker
RiskTaker
Creature
Creature

Unread post by RiskTaker »

a mouth shaped like a spit wepon would be nice
RiskTaker
bigboyzone
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by bigboyzone »

Oh man, a Spraypalm mouth would be really nice since that one has a good animation.
I assume it would be omnivorous, with Bite level 2 or 3 using that great opening/closing animation. It could also Spit too, of course.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”