No nests

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

No nests

Unread post by ThatDaisy »

Something I have always found annoying in spore is the nests. If someone made a mod which removed them that would be great but, don't remove the minimap icon just remove the nest object so that it's more of just clusters of creatures in one spot. I would imagine this wouldn't be very hard but, me myself I am not very experienced with creating Spore mods. I have tried my hand at it once or twice and probably will try it again sometime though.

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: No nests

Unread post by Darhagonable »

challenge accepted :lol:
(I'll try to do it but do not expect me to succeed)
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Here is the mod!
No Nests by Dar.package
(2.92 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
tell me if you are experiencing any issues with it or if any nests still exist :P
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Darhagonable wrote:Here is the mod!
No Nests by Dar.package
tell me if you are experiencing any issues with it or if any nests still exist :P
Thank you very much :D !
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

ThatDemonDavid wrote:
Darhagonable wrote:Here is the mod!
No Nests by Dar.package
Thank you very much :D !
No problem! :D
(tbh it must have been the easiest modding experience ive ever had :lol: )
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Something that would be nice along side this is more wandering packs. Because occasionally species will wander it would be if they made this more frequent. That way it would seem like all species are wandering ones like the player typically is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”