New Update Released!
This new SPUI editor allows you to create or edit user interfaces. This is an example of what you can do with it:
This is from the mod Sims4Spore, by Darhagonable
This is from the mod DarkInjection 9.r, by Rob55Rod
- Added an option in "Project Settings" where you can choose to include "editorsPackages" files into the mod (this feature is activated by default). This feature will make the mod work correctly for the new Spore patch.
- Files in the Project tree can be dragged and moved.
- The file sporemaster/names.txt is now used while the Project is opened.
- Fixed errors when Spore or Galactic Adventures isn't installed in the computer. Also fixed SporeModder not detecting the game since the last Spore patch.
- Fixed some bugs with searching in the Project panel.
- Fixed bug which made unpacking DBPF files not work sometimes.
- Packing projects now works even if there are files with no extensions.
- Fixed bug with 'emit' in particle and metaparticle effects