Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

JarredValdes
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:00 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #281 by JarredValdes » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:06 pm

I don't want to sound like an idiot or a noob, but I keep running into a problem.
When I go to save the creature I made, it will not save. When I remove all Dark Injection parts, I'm able to save it.
It's like, I can NOT save my creature with Dark Injection parts. Is that an actual bug, or is that suppose to happen?

I'm not really going to make demands here, I'm just wondering why this is happening, and if it is fixable.



Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #282 by rob55rod » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:49 pm

JarredValdes wrote:I don't want to sound like an idiot or a noob, but I keep running into a problem.
When I go to save the creature I made, it will not save. When I remove all Dark Injection parts, I'm able to save it.
It's like, I can NOT save my creature with Dark Injection parts. Is that an actual bug, or is that suppose to happen?

I'm not really going to make demands here, I'm just wondering why this is happening, and if it is fixable.

Did you install the Force Save mod or the Steam Force Save tweak? :lol:

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: somewhere on earth
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #283 by Static696 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:49 am

I'm not sure if this is a part of this mod but if I use the 'bulbous Antenna'. The game just crashes! As I said I don't know if this is a part of this mod but do you know what I can do to fix this

it only affects on the blue version (what gets affected by zArenas.packages thing)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #284 by rob55rod » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:52 am

Static696 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a part of this mod but if I use the 'bulbous Antenna'. The game just crashes! As I said I don't know if this is a part of this mod but do you know what I can do to fix this

it only affects on the blue version (what gets affected by zArenas.packages thing)

Already fixed for Public Beta 2. Thanks though. If you find any other parts which crash the game like that, please tell me.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: somewhere on earth
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #285 by Static696 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:33 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Static696 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a part of this mod but if I use the 'bulbous Antenna'. The game just crashes! As I said I don't know if this is a part of this mod but do you know what I can do to fix this

it only affects on the blue version (what gets affected by zArenas.packages thing)

Already fixed for Public Beta 2. Thanks, though. If you find any other parts which crash the game like that, please tell me.



WAIT THERE ARE PUBLIC BETA 2!

were is the download, I looked on the website and nothing is different




or is it not available yet, I understand that it way take some (by some I mean a lot :) ) of time :D

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #286 by rob55rod » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Static696 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Static696 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a part of this mod but if I use the 'bulbous Antenna'. The game just crashes! As I said I don't know if this is a part of this mod but do you know what I can do to fix this

it only affects on the blue version (what gets affected by zArenas.packages thing)

Already fixed for Public Beta 2. Thanks, though. If you find any other parts which crash the game like that, please tell me.



WAIT THERE ARE PUBLIC BETA 2!

were is the download, I looked on the website and nothing is different

Uhhh

Static696 wrote:or is it not available yet, I understand that it way take some (by some I mean a lot :) ) of time :D

Yeah, I'm still working on it.

Corporal

Corporal

windblade
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Virgo
Age: 26
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #287 by windblade » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 pm

waiting INTENSIFIES

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: somewhere on earth
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #288 by Static696 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:49 am

rob55rod wrote:
Static696 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Already fixed for Public Beta 2. Thanks, though. If you find any other parts which crash the game like that, please tell me.



WAIT THERE ARE PUBLIC BETA 2!

were is the download, I looked on the website and nothing is different

Uhhh

Static696 wrote:or is it not available yet, I understand that it way take some (by some I mean a lot :) ) of time :D

Yeah, I'm still working on it.


well let everyone know when it is ready

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #289 by rob55rod » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:47 am

Static696 wrote:well let everyone know when it is ready

Oh I will.

You wouldn't be able to miss the announcement if you tried, short of losing connection to the Internet as a whole :lol:

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: somewhere on earth
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #290 by Static696 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:18 pm

rob55rod wrote:Oh I will.

You wouldn't be able to miss the announcement if you tried, short of losing connection to the Internet as a whole :lol:



so will the second release be like the final version or another beta



also is it possible that you could make the parts bigger, as in you can only make parts a certain size which is very irritating, I've tried looking the parts mod in the MANY .packages files but if I made the parts bigger it only made it big on one side and it never worked on modded parts. also, will public beta 2 (or final release I have no idea) mod have an installer?


p.s LOVING the work so far hope you keep it up :)

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #291 by rob55rod » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Static696 wrote:so will the second release be like the final version


In all seriousness, though, definitely not. We've got a loooooooooong way to go before we're even at Release Candidates, nevermind the final product.


Static696 wrote:or another beta

Yeah


Static696 wrote:also is it possible that you could make the parts bigger, as in you can only make parts a certain size which is very irritating, I've tried looking the parts mod in the MANY .packages files but if I made the parts bigger it only made it big on one side and it never worked on modded parts.

Perhaps

Static696 wrote:also, will public beta 2 mod have an installer?

Probably

Static696 wrote:p.s LOVING the work so far hope you keep it up :)

:mrgreen:

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

TheFusionLad
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:11 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #292 by TheFusionLad » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:20 pm

hate to ask a silly question, but in 9.r 1-1 and 1 i cant seem to find the normal abilities. the spheres that were invisible in-game that gave bite, dance, omnivore, etc. is there any way we could get just those as a package on its own in 9.r?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #293 by rob55rod » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 am

TheFusionLad wrote:hate to ask a silly question, but in 9.r 1-1 and 1 i cant seem to find the normal abilities. the spheres that were invisible in-game that gave bite, dance, omnivore, etc. is there any way we could get just those as a package on its own in 9.r?

I believe the page containing those was inadvertently removed. That's a bug and has been fixed for Beta 2.

Corporal

Corporal

windblade
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Virgo
Age: 26
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #294 by windblade » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm

you say beta 2 like it is ready and we still here waiting -_-

Sergeant

Sergeant

TheCluckingDuck
User avatar
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:00 pm
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #295 by TheCluckingDuck » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:35 pm

What do the editor backgrounds in the that come with the .zip under "Options" look like?
sandwich kingdom

Recruit

Recruit

OctoSharkTasaurus
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:12 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Age: 14
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #296 by OctoSharkTasaurus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Not sure if this has been answered, but I can't engage creature stage. It just crashes when my cell swims away in the cutscene. Please help.
Spoiler: show
Why are you reading this? Go back to the post.

Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #297 by rob55rod » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:18 pm

OctoSharkTasaurus wrote:Not sure if this has been answered, but I can't engage creature stage. It just crashes when my cell swims away in the cutscene. Please help.

Did this happen in previous releases? Do you have any other mods installed? If so, what are they?

Recruit

Recruit

OctoSharkTasaurus
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:12 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Age: 14
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #298 by OctoSharkTasaurus » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:45 am

rob55rod wrote:
OctoSharkTasaurus wrote:Not sure if this has been answered, but I can't engage creature stage. It just crashes when my cell swims away in the cutscene. Please help.

Did this happen in previous releases? Do you have any other mods installed? If so, what are they?


I am using other mods. List:
Spore resurrection next steps.
Cheap Cell Parts.
BoosterPack01 (I don't know wtf this is).
BP2_data, fairly sure that's the dr.pepper bot parts.
CanPlaceTribalToolsAnywhere
Platinum Spore 1.8.1
Strange And Beautiful.

I tried the most obvious ones, platinum spore, and I also removed the editor backgrounds.
Spoiler: show
Why are you reading this? Go back to the post.

Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #299 by rob55rod » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:43 am

OctoSharkTasaurus wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
OctoSharkTasaurus wrote:Not sure if this has been answered, but I can't engage creature stage. It just crashes when my cell swims away in the cutscene. Please help.

Did this happen in previous releases? Do you have any other mods installed? If so, what are they?


I am using other mods. List:
Spore resurrection next steps.
Cheap Cell Parts.
BoosterPack01 (I don't know wtf this is).
BP2_data, fairly sure that's the dr.pepper bot parts.
CanPlaceTribalToolsAnywhere
Platinum Spore 1.8.1
Strange And Beautiful.

I tried the most obvious ones, platinum spore, and I also removed the editor backgrounds.

Uhhh...okay...

rob55rod wrote:Did this happen in previous releases?

Recruit

Recruit

OctoSharkTasaurus
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:12 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Age: 14
Status: Offline

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post #300 by OctoSharkTasaurus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:21 am

Nope, never. I've had some bugs involving the camera in creature stage, that's all.
Spoiler: show
Why are you reading this? Go back to the post.

Image


Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest