Website Problems

Welcome to DavoOnline.com!
Let us know what you are about or check out some of our partners!
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Website Problems

Unread post by Snaid1 »

Just wanted to mention, I've been having trouble accessing the website lately. for a couple of weeks, it either wouldn't load or half loads most pages. today it finally let me stay logged in long enough to send this message to let someone know. I imagine I'm not the only one with these problems. I also get an Error when I try to PM so this is going where I can get it up. please forgive me if it ends up in the wrong section.

-Snaid1

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Website Problems

Unread post by Davo »

when is the last time you cleared your browsing data?
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

I do it periodically. just did it yesterday as well. still having problems. I had to log in 3 times just to post this response.
Also tried it from a friends computer at their house. same problems.
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

ok, so my problems got worse and I haven't been able to access the site for about a week and a half. found out it was because my virus scanner was detecting malicious code in the javascript on this site. I turned off javascript and everything is working great! just wanted to post findings in case anyone else has problems.
ThrowSomething
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by ThrowSomething »

Seriously? The most significant changes to Davoonline has be the inclusion of rob55rod's DI revamp. Can someone elaborate?
ThrowSomething
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by ThrowSomething »

Can I see the response?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

ThrowSomething wrote:Seriously? The most significant changes to Davoonline has be the inclusion of rob55rod's DI revamp. Can someone elaborate?
I've been hearing reports since well before the whole DI thing.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

it is probably all of these free virus scanners these guys have these days. we cannot help you if you choose to have cheap virus scanners detecting my downloads as viruses. please ask the victims what virus scanner they have? and your virus scanner is blocking you from logging in? your virus scanners are the virus. either that or these guys need to stop watching adult rated content then coming to my site, i mean, why else would you have a virus scanner unless you plan on visiting the scum websites of the web?

maybe you or your friends have the cheap internet...

it could be anything, but i have no problem logging in. everyone who seems to be someone here has no problems logging in.

locking thread in 3, 2, 1...
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DavoOnline.com & Company”