CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Men In White
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Men In White »

please send me link for download. :D :D :mrgreen:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Men In White wrote:please send me link for download. :D :D :mrgreen:
Please use thr link provided in the thread OP.

Also, please don't spam unnecesary smileys. It doesn't add anything to your post, it just draws attention away from your meaning.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Men In White
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Men In White »

srry but thanks
dasdevania666
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by dasdevania666 »

want to have some creativity with this :P
Martynka21
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Martynka21 »

I don't see the download link.
AetherPhoenix
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by AetherPhoenix »

Could someone be kind enough to post a new download link? it is not showing up for me and i REALLY need this mod :)
Red_Dawn_WJ
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Red_Dawn_WJ »

AetherPhoenix wrote:Could someone be kind enough to post a new download link? it is not showing up for me and i REALLY need this mod :)
same
n7reny
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by n7reny »

I can't see attachment and download it, please upload it on mediafire or other file hosting
Foxpelt
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Foxpelt »

I really want to try this, not for fun, but to make use of it, and for some reason the download link won't show up for me ;-;
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Foxpelt wrote:I really want to try this, not for fun, but to make use of it, and for some reason the download link won't show up for me ;-;
Actually, from the looks of that, I think somebody broke attachments. I have the mod lying around somewhere, though. Will reupload to mediafire or something ASAP...probably tomorrow :/

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Foxpelt
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Foxpelt »

Ok thx, send me the mediafire link when you do!
Burlock90
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Burlock90 »

sorry guys, i'm new and would like to download this colour pack, but how can i ? Has the download link been removed ?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Burlock90 wrote:sorry guys, i'm new and would like to download this colour pack, but how can i ? Has the download link been removed ?
http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 28&p=25768
Try reading next time.

Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tapdroid »

Camßεn wrote:This mod adds over 200 color coded parts into the creature creator. [/attachment]
Where is it?
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:
Camßεn wrote:This mod adds over 200 color coded parts into the creature creator. [/attachment]
Where is it?
The mod itself?
I literally just answered that question IMMEDIATELY ABOVE your post. Try thinking next time.

kim123lol
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by kim123lol »

HOW CAN I INSTALL THIS
:evil:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

kim123lol wrote:HOW CAN I INSTALL THIS
:evil:
a) Calm down
b) Read the responses I've given to all 400,000 other users who have ignorantly demanded answers instead of atleast trying to find answers for themselves

DarkEdgeTV
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by DarkEdgeTV »

When I get home tonight I'll reupload some of my mods, including the Colour Pack and provide some links.

I know getting the same question repeatedly can be frustrating, but you could be a bit more polite, Rob...
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

DarkEdgeTV wrote:When I get home tonight I'll reupload some of my mods, including the Colour Pack and provide some links.
k good, 'cause it seems all I had left was my modified version with a few parts coloured in build mode ._._.

(Can't release that - SporeModder >.< )
DarkEdgeTV wrote:I know getting the same question repeatedly can be frustrating, but you could be a bit more polite, rob...
._.

True

But hey, atleast I'm not the murderator, right? :X

dinoman82
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by dinoman82 »

Can't wait to try it out!
What I have seen so far in both Exodrake's page and DarkEdge youtubechannel I can't wait to try it out myself.
Some amazing creations have been made!
Good luck with fixing the problem
Shall wait eagerly upon its (re-)release :D

Greetz

Return to “Part Mods”