fanatical frenzy mod

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
srvapors
Cell
Cell

fanatical frenzy mod

Unread post by srvapors »

I would like a mod that changes fanatical frenzy from taking the one planet you are on, to taking all the planets of the enemy in question. in short i want a quick take over all grox planets button. fanatical frenzy one Grox planet and they are all mine. i have been slowly working for months to take over the grox with the grox as i modded them in. using this site's mods :) so ty there. and ty in advanced for any help. i doubt many ppl play this still.

One last thing, this site would get a lot more traffic if you was to post the mods on nexus mods and link this site. just a suggestion.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: fanatical frenzy mod

Unread post by rob55rod »

Not possible...AGAIN :/

Sorry. If I could do this for you, I would...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Not possible...AGAIN :/

Sorry. If I could do this for you, I would...

Also,
srvapors wrote:One last thing, this site would get a lot more traffic if you was to post the mods on nexus mods and link this site. just a suggestion.
Have you even seen the Spore Nexusmods site? There's 1 file and no community. Care to explain how that's gonna help?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
srvapors
Cell
Cell

that's the point, i use nexus and a lot of ppl do. if more mods namely only davo's mods are on there who do you think will get traffic? nexus/spore and this site! Not to mention this site would be a lot easier to find. and it would be more helpful if you would tell me why its not doable. like cant edit super power system at all or what? i mod just never got into making spore mods.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

srvapors wrote:that's the point, i use nexus and a lot of ppl do. if more mods namely only davo's mods are on there who do you think will get traffic? nexus/spore and this site! Not to mention this site would be a lot easier to find. and it would be more helpful if you would tell me why its not doable. like cant edit super power system at all or what? i mod just never got into making spore mods.
I use it too, for Skyrim, but not Spore, as there never seems to be any activity...

...besides, why only Davo's mods? Don't the rest of us modders count? Also, I'm developing the DarkSPORE Creature Editor and the next :di: update, both of which were started by Davo, so do those still count as Davo's mods? I'd imagine Dark Injection does, but the DarkSPORE Creature Editor...

...maybe. Maybe.

And no, there's no "super power system", that's all Assembler. What little can be done, however, is easy compared to most games :/

It's all XML. And basic stuff is really intuitive, for the most part (*ba dum tsss*). If you wanna learn to mod Spore, I'd be happy to help you out, though I doubt you'd even need it :lol:

srvapors
Cell
Cell

I only mean "davo's mod's" because they are all from this site. give credit where it is do sure, but they should all share a link back here and if you want a link to the request mod forum would likely generate traffic back here better. also I'm sure you are correct about not much traffic on the nexus/spore site but of course not without anything there. from what i can tell this is the only place to find any good mods left for spore but this site itself is a job to find. if all this sites mods plus the "old" list of mods davo's got on here somewhere, it would seem to inspire others to post there's as well or make more. it could actually re-spark an interest in the game although unlikely, maybe. I think more traffic will naturally generate when nexus owns some mods. Also ty for your offer but I'm not looking to start modding spore at this time. I'm happy with the game and 800 or so mods i have found here, just really tired of FF a grox system and waiting for staff of life to work, bc i feel the need to drop one on every non-T3 planet i visit, mine or otherwise. my problem i know but thats why i had to ask when i dint see anything about a mod for that super power.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

srvapors wrote:I only mean "davo's mod's" because they are all from this site. give credit where it is do sure, but they should all share a link back here and if you want a link to the request mod forum would likely generate traffic back here better. also I'm sure you are correct about not much traffic on the nexus/spore site but of course not without anything there. from what i can tell this is the only place to find any good mods left for spore but this site itself is a job to find. if all this sites mods plus the "old" list of mods davo's got on here somewhere, it would seem to inspire others to post there's as well or make more. it could actually re-spark an interest in the game although unlikely, maybe. I think more traffic will naturally generate when nexus owns some mods. Also ty for your offer but I'm not looking to start modding spore at this time. I'm happy with the game and 800 or so mods i have found here, just really tired of FF a grox system and waiting for staff of life to work, bc i feel the need to drop one on every non-T3 planet i visit, mine or otherwise. my problem i know but thats why i had to ask when i dint see anything about a mod for that super power.
Er...that was a bit of a text wall. Mind breaking it up into a couple of smaller paragraphs? I can't even read it as is :/

srvapors
Cell
Cell

look, i cant help you read. i talk like i talk, that's it. maybe someone else on here can read it to/for you. i read it over 3 times b4 n after posting.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

srvapors wrote:look, i cant help you read. i talk like i talk, that's it. maybe someone else on here can read it to/for you. i read it over 3 times b4 n after posting.
Okay, if you're going to insult my reading skills because you can't be bothered to press the Enter key a couple of times, then why should I even try to read your post? Clearly you don't want me to.

srvapors
Cell
Cell

no you decided to be insulting and condescending the entire time you been posting here like "AGAIN" and talking about how i talk like i dont see it or like im the dumb one. i dont think so my mouth. i posted a legitimate suggestion to help You All's site and you have been nothing but an sassafrass about it. so no you heck off.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Please srvapors, relax. I haven't seen him insulting you, but I've seen you doing it. He's just giving his opinion. A text that has no line jumps, no paragraphs, etc always looks more fatiguing to read.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
srvapors
Cell
Cell

I said right off i read it multiple times. its right as far as im concerned. i do have a damn clue where you or anyone else expects to be more spacing. i happen to be LD for language skills so you are being really damn rude and insulting by telling you are not going to read what i write like a damn child, bc i don't know how YOU want it spaced. i don't know how it should be spaced!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

srvapors wrote:I said right off i read it multiple times. its right as far as im concerned. i do have a damn clue where you or anyone else expects to be more spacing. i happen to be LD for language skills so you are being really damn rude and insulting by telling you are not going to read what i write like a damn child, bc i don't know how YOU want it spaced. i don't know how it should be spaced!
I said nothing about your writing skills, all I did was state my difficulty reading that post and request that you press the enter key a few times.

How could I have possibly known how offensive that seems to have been?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, it was just a tiny request. However, that does not mean that your harsh reaction was by any means appropriate.

Most people don't realize this, but it's far easier to read your own message than someome else's, simply because you wrote it, and you (atleast somewhat) remember what you wrote, and reading one sentence brings back memories of the next, so reading it over yourself doesn't really mean all that much, atleast, not as much as one might think.

Insanegrox
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Insanegrox »

With the Spore ModAPI, would it be possible to do this now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”