Creature Cells

Cell stage related mods.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Creature Cells

Unread post by Davo »

I know it has been a while since I have "wow'd" anyone with something original...
but I will try any way...

I introduce the Creature Cells mod.
http://youtu.be/86QRHeu82dc

DOWNLOAD HERE!

This mod replaces the cells found in the Cell Stage with Maxis made creatures.
The creature mouths have been equipped with cell abilities.
Cell abilities and defenses we implemented but the transition to creature stage would crash. A work around may be released later.
The mod also replaces the flagella with a limb and flawlessly transitions to creature stage.
Adds Cell, Flora and Creature paints to cell editor.
The 3D Cell Editor makes its return and also adds the Xtended Handles to the parts used.

Have fun. Remember overall it is just for fun.

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Creature Cells

Unread post by Vallachan »

This was actually something I was gonna do if my "3D cell camera" worked (sadly it didn't) but nice work as always. I remember one of your older videos showing off captains in cell stage or something.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Davo wrote:I know it has been a while since I have "wow'd" anyone with something original...

but I will try any way...

I introduce the Creature Cells mod.
Once the video uploads it will be available here...
http://youtu.be/86QRHeu82dc

another day of testing and i should have a download available...
Please, PLEASE tell me this is going to be like an API...? I have a ton of GDC 2005-inspired ideas.
Camßεn wrote:This was actually something I was gonna do if my "3D cell camera" worked (sadly it didn't) but nice work as always. I remember one of your older videos showing off captains in cell stage or something.
Only playable Cellptains, though. This...is different. And more intelligent, seeing as that normally microbes don't have grox cybernetic parts, nor carry electric swords. (But then again, they don't usually have eyes or limbs or spines either)

Also, why do some of the player Cell's voice tracks sound kinda like the Cell is saying "Dag Nammit" or just "Dammit"? That's the Soldier's job! (Along with rocket jumping, hitting spies with shovels and generally causing crocket explosions everywhere)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
GamerBot360
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GamerBot360 »

Thank You Davo, Your Doing A Great Job!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

released
ABAK
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by ABAK »

It didnt work so well :(
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

very informative. im almost certain we can achieve a solution based on the information given
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by ThatDaisy »

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6343&p=30209#p30209 This mod crashes my game when putting a mouth on a creature. Not a cell but, a creature.
Olivvyia
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Olivvyia »

[strike]Hi Davo~!

Just downloaded a bunch of your mods. However, I'm having difficulties with this one. All of my cells in the cell stage appear "normal"ish but when I click on them, they have the preview for a creature. Some of them have "missing" as a name. They all appear as normal cells that would normally be in cell stage except they have floating limbs, huge eyes etc. I reinstalled the mod but it didn't work. I tried googling it but no one else seemed to have my issue. Do you know what the problem might be?[/strike]

Just realized that because I'm using the Steam version, none of these mods are supposed to work. Soooo. Yeah. Anyway. Sorry for bugging you.
ferguson.4812
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by ferguson.4812 »

do you have a version that doesn't open the mouths of the creatures? whenever i try to give my creature a mouth it crashes my game
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Cell”