Cell parts in Creature editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #21 by Davo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm

not yet i havent, but trust me. i have a to do list. its on there.

its hard to mod with small burst of time.


Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad


Recruit

Recruit

Cheesemn
User avatar
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm
Location: OHIO
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #22 by Cheesemn » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 pm

You should make an upgrade of this mod, one that gives you the hidden/extra cell parts. :)
Always trying to make mod ideas simple.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Puzzlemaster34
User avatar
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 19
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #23 by Puzzlemaster34 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Do you really think adding the cell parts to the creature creator is necessary? Beacause I don't.
Signature is Loading....
Please wait as this may take some time....

Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1
User avatar
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #24 by Snaid1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:54 pm

if you don't think it's necessary, don't use it. This is one of my favorite mods by Davo. I used this for the longest time so that I didn't have to keep cell parts on my creation in order to use them. flagella and cilia have tons of uses if you use your imagination. not to mention you could upload creations using this mod to the sporepedia.
I only stopped using this when I got Dark Injection since they conflict.

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #25 by Davo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Snaid1 wrote:if you don't think it's necessary, don't use it. This is one of my favorite mods by Davo. I used this for the longest time so that I didn't have to keep cell parts on my creation in order to use them. flagella and cilia have tons of uses if you use your imagination. not to mention you could upload creations using this mod to the sporepedia.
I only stopped using this when I got Dark Injection since they conflict.



it will be in the next DI download, i promise.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1
User avatar
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #26 by Snaid1 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks Davo! you really only need a page for cell mouths. I'm pretty sure the rest of the cell parts are found in various places in dark injection (mostly in the detail tab if I remember right) also is there any chance of getting cellPartsXtended streamlined into DI as well?

EDIT: ok, the cell parts missing from Dark Injection are all of the cell mouths and the 3 hidden spike parts.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Puzzlemaster34
User avatar
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 19
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #27 by Puzzlemaster34 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Ok, yes I would like those mouths and missing spikes, EXCLUDING the default proboscis, filter mouth, and jaw.
Signature is Loading....
Please wait as this may take some time....

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #28 by Davo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Snaid1 wrote:Thanks Davo! you really only need a page for cell mouths. I'm pretty sure the rest of the cell parts are found in various places in dark injection (mostly in the detail tab if I remember right) also is there any chance of getting cellPartsXtended streamlined into DI as well?

EDIT: ok, the cell parts missing from Dark Injection are all of the cell mouths and the 3 hidden spike parts.



yes im sure that wont be a problem!
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








Corporal

Corporal

dragonlover285
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #29 by dragonlover285 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:30 pm

You should also add the parts from the secret cell editor. Can you do that? That'd be great!

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #30 by Davo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:01 pm

it is.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

hasthi87
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #31 by hasthi87 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:54 am

haha :mrgreen:

Recruit

Recruit

r543
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #32 by r543 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:50 am

Sorry if this is a bump
Hi i like this mod because you can now add and not only remove the cell parts. could you please update this for the 1.5.1 update ? It doesn't work there and it worked on the old version.

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #33 by Davo » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:20 pm

all of my mods work for Spore Galactic Adventures patched to the fullest.
You must be missing something, and i dont recommend any other versions of spore.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








Recruit

Recruit

r543
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #34 by r543 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:38 am

Davo wrote:all of my mods work for Spore Galactic Adventures patched to the fullest.
You must be missing something, and i dont recommend any other versions of spore.

spore had that update where you can make asymmetrical parts. it doesn't work on this update, the tab for the parts is missing

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #35 by Davo » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm

r543 wrote:
Davo wrote:all of my mods work for Spore Galactic Adventures patched to the fullest.
You must be missing something, and i dont recommend any other versions of spore.

spore had that update where you can make asymmetrical parts. it doesn't work on this update, the tab for the parts is missing



do you have Spore: Galactic Adventures?

it is the expansion to spore. this mod may not work if you are just running spore, as the mod is for Spore: Galactic Adventures?
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








Recruit

Recruit

r543
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #36 by r543 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 am

Davo wrote:
r543 wrote:
Davo wrote:all of my mods work for Spore Galactic Adventures patched to the fullest.
You must be missing something, and i dont recommend any other versions of spore.

spore had that update where you can make asymmetrical parts. it doesn't work on this update, the tab for the parts is missing



do you have Spore: Galactic Adventures?

it is the expansion to spore. this mod may not work if you are just running spore, as the mod is for Spore: Galactic Adventures?

I'm using normal spore, not galactic adventures or something else. Do you have the new update that they made ?

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #37 by Davo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 am

The mods are not for spore. I have every patch
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #38 by Davo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 am

That update is not new it came out about 3 years ago
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








Recruit

Recruit

r543
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #39 by r543 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:59 am

Davo wrote:The mods are not for spore. I have every patch

the mod works on spore 1.0 without nothing and it only doesn't on the update. could you get it to work ?

Recruit

Recruit

r543
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Cell parts in Creature editor

Unread post #40 by r543 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 am

Davo wrote:The mods are not for spore. I have every patch

the mod works on spore 1.0 without nothing and it only doesn't on the update. could you get it to work ?


Return to “Editor Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest