Grox Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
Mr B
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Grox Editor

Unread post by Mr B »

How do i get it?

Tokugawa
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tokugawa »

Mr B wrote:How do i get it?
Just put the ''.package'' in your SPORE_EP1 data folder,,, If you have GA ofc.
Tokugawa
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tokugawa »

Tokugawa wrote:Don't work. Make a better tutorial, I think we don't know what u means.
Why did I post this? This can't be,, this is the worst thing I've ever posted in my entire life,,, and I didn't notice. :cry: I hate my life. My apologies,,, Love the Spore Modders,
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Tokugawa wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:Don't work. Make a better tutorial, I think we don't know what u means.
Why did I post this? This can't be,, this is the worst thing I've ever posted in my entire life,,, and I didn't notice. :cry: I hate my life. My apologies,,, Love the Spore Modders,
Eh...don't beat yourself up over it. Everyone posts something that they later come to find painful to remember... :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Tigerthjeu
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tigerthjeu »

rob55rod wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:
Eh...don't beat yourself up over it. Everyone posts something that they later come to find painful to remember... :lol:
Yes,, ;(
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
:mrgreen:
AdityaHere
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by AdityaHere »