12-24-2020
Due to an unexpected database update fail, the forum had to undergo a reset to an August backup. This sadly means all new user registations and content posted between 08-08-2020 and 12-24-2020 has been wiped. We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken measures to prevent this error from happening in the future.

Grox Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
Mr B
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Grox Editor

Unread post by Mr B »

How do i get it?

Tokugawa
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tokugawa »

Mr B wrote:How do i get it?
Just put the ''.package'' in your SPORE_EP1 data folder,,, If you have GA ofc.
Tokugawa
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tokugawa »

Tokugawa wrote:Don't work. Make a better tutorial, I think we don't know what u means.
Why did I post this? This can't be,, this is the worst thing I've ever posted in my entire life,,, and I didn't notice. :cry: I hate my life. My apologies,,, Love the Spore Modders,
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Tokugawa wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:Don't work. Make a better tutorial, I think we don't know what u means.
Why did I post this? This can't be,, this is the worst thing I've ever posted in my entire life,,, and I didn't notice. :cry: I hate my life. My apologies,,, Love the Spore Modders,
Eh...don't beat yourself up over it. Everyone posts something that they later come to find painful to remember... :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Tigerthjeu
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tigerthjeu »

rob55rod wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:
Eh...don't beat yourself up over it. Everyone posts something that they later come to find painful to remember... :lol:
Yes,, ;(
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
:mrgreen:
AdityaHere
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by AdityaHere »