3D Cell Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: 3D Cell Editor

Unread post by rob55rod »

brodycas3 wrote:Does this one work with base Spore or does it need the GA addon?
Probably needs GA. No loss in trying it without though.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
brodycas3
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by brodycas3 »

It seems to not want to work. I'm installing it right now. :smile:
LivB08
Cell
Cell

Unread post by LivB08 »

Edited post: Never mind I got he mod to work. I put it in the wrong folder :oops:
LivB08
Cell
Cell

Unread post by LivB08 »

brodycas3 wrote:It seems to not want to work. I'm installing it right now. :smile:
Where did you put the mod? Did you put it in the GA folder, in the folder that says "Data"? That's what I did and the mod works for me.

It's been a while since I played the game and I have to learn everything I knew over again. I thought some mods like the "3D Cell Editor" went in the "SporebinEP1" folder :oops: So I checked out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZGZxbsACK4.
MrTroodon
Cell
Cell

Unread post by MrTroodon »

Hu for some reason the mod wont work... and Im pretty sure is in the correct folder.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

MrTroodon wrote:Hu for some reason the mod wont work... and Im pretty sure is in the correct folder.
not to sound rude, but do you think the mods here can help you based off of that information without asking you questions?
why not try and answer the questions they are going to obviously ask you, or consider the help section....

our mods are not mind readers.
MrTroodon
Cell
Cell

Unread post by MrTroodon »

Davo wrote:
MrTroodon wrote:Hu for some reason the mod wont work... and Im pretty sure is in the correct folder.
not to sound rude, but do you think the mods here can help you based off of that information without asking you questions?
why not try and answer the questions they are going to obviously ask you, or consider the help section....

our mods are not mind readers.
Is my strategy to get some attention b :lol: ut i think i figured what is the problem, i suppose this mod isnt compatible with the new Dark injection right?
DJ
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by DJ »

When I Finish The Cell Stage And Press The Evolution Button The Game Crashes
Lupa
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Lupa »

I got this mod in April i believe and it worked perfectly at the time but when i went to start a new world today, I have the basic cell editor again. I got the game and available expansions from Steam if that info is helpful and the other mods i have work just fine as far as i can tell (unlimited complexity, cell parts in creature creator, and invisible limbs). I've tried deleting it and redownloading but that didn't help. I also tried Sid's cell editor earlier today and it failed to do anything.
Panchogamer1294
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Panchogamer1294 »

Me too but it fixed it :)
terrarialover2600
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by terrarialover2600 »

If anyone sees this then, i installed the mod but it did not work. help!
d
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by d »

too bad no matter what i did i couldn't get by without ad.fly trying to scam me :cry:
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

d wrote:too bad no matter what i did i couldn't get by without ad.fly trying to scam me :cry:
This mod is deprecated. Bacterioid does all that this mod does and more.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”