Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:15 am

TheFlorifant wrote:I installed this and it works, but sometimes the camera starts zooming in and out like crazy, also the editors arrows,(the one you use to change the parts form or oriantation) are huge. I use steam and dark injection.

Congratulations, the mod is behaving as expected. For best results, don't use the boundless version.

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya

Unread postby RhinogatorPlaya » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Can you get this mod with dark injections mod v9!

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya

Unread postby RhinogatorPlaya » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:17 pm

I also tried it and it didn't work!

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

marta333

Unread postby marta333 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 am

I can not upload a mod file!
Help. give another link

Virukino

Unread postby Virukino » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 pm

Hi, I'm new. From what I know of Spore mods, is that you download the .package file here, and, since this is a core spore mod thing, you'd put it in data(I put it in ep1 too, just in case). I use the steam version, so it's in steamapps-common-spore-Data(or DataEP1). And, just to make sure, I also put it in the creepy/cute folder. None of the 3 or so times I've run spore has it worked. I launched the creature creator, and the complexity meter kept going up. I used a new and a premade creation, with and without freedom. Is there something I need or am missing?
Yes?

Master Sergeant

Master Sergeant

Darhagonable

Unread postby Darhagonable » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:01 am

Virukino wrote:Hi, I'm new. From what I know of Spore mods, is that you download the .package file here, and, since this is a core spore mod thing, you'd put it in data(I put it in ep1 too, just in case). I use the steam version, so it's in steamapps-common-spore-Data(or DataEP1). And, just to make sure, I also put it in the creepy/cute folder. None of the 3 or so times I've run spore has it worked. I launched the creature creator, and the complexity meter kept going up. I used a new and a premade creation, with and without freedom. Is there something I need or am missing?

Welcome to the comunity!
You are right about that you download the .package file and put it in your data folder but in almost every single case it should go in the Galactic Adventures (EP1) data folder.
If you want working unlimited complexity you should get Dark Injection 9.r instead. That mod works a bit differently than normal packages. Instead it is a .sporemod file which you open with the ModAPI easy installer (as an Admin). This will make an installer show up were you can enable or disable the components of the mod as you please. :P

Virukino

Unread postby Virukino » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:49 am

Ok! Thanks for the info! I'll try to find this Dark Injection, shouldn't be too hard.
Yes?

Return to “Editor Mods”