Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Unread post by rob55rod »

ScourgeTheRogue wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
ScourgeTheRogue wrote: I'm using disc (I hate game engines, they bug you so much :x , except Uplay for some odd reason), why?
Wait a second.

I think this mod adds a duplicate of the creature editor, rather than modifying the original. In that case, I recommend you use the version of Dark Injection 9 which was not made specifically to omit the one feature you want from this mod. (Translation: Go download DI 9 NC )
Alright, did what you said, installed dark injection 9; :evil: everything is ruined! My saved games still have complexity, the camera is messed up and everything looks terrible. I didn't even save the old DI hoping this would work...
I forgot to tell you to download the 2015 re-release of DI 9 NC, not the original build from 2013 >.<

And yeah, I know, the ingame complexity is untouched. It's currently impossible to change that for some reason ._.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
ScourgeTheRogue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by ScourgeTheRogue »

rob55rod wrote:
ScourgeTheRogue wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Wait a second.

I think this mod adds a duplicate of the creature editor, rather than modifying the original. In that case, I recommend you use the version of Dark Injection 9 which was not made specifically to omit the one feature you want from this mod. (Translation: Go download DI 9 NC )
Alright, did what you said, installed dark injection 9; :evil: everything is ruined! My saved games still have complexity, the camera is messed up and everything looks terrible. I didn't even save the old DI hoping this would work...
I forgot to tell you to download the 2015 re-release of DI 9 NC, not the original build from 2013 >.<

And yeah, I know, the ingame complexity is untouched. It's currently impossible to change that for some reason ._.
Image REALLY???
What is shown pleases me, and what is hidden angers me, but I show both :twisted:
ScourgeTheRogue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by ScourgeTheRogue »

ScourgeTheRogue wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
ScourgeTheRogue wrote: Alright, did what you said, installed dark injection 9; :evil: everything is ruined! My saved games still have complexity, the camera is messed up and everything looks terrible. I didn't even save the old DI hoping this would work...

*Facepalm* REALLY?! You are saying that this mod ruined Spore for nothing??? Unbelievable... :evil: If there is a way to get my old DI back, please PM me, good day to you.
What is shown pleases me, and what is hidden angers me, but I show both :twisted:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

ScourgeTheRogue wrote:
ScourgeTheRogue wrote:
rob55rod wrote: I forgot to tell you to download the 2015 re-release of DI 9 NC, not the original build from 2013 >.<

*Facepalm* REALLY?! You are saying that this mod ruined Spore for nothing??? Unbelievable... :evil: If there is a way to get my old DI back, please PM me, good day to you.
Well there is a way to do so, but with an attitude like that, I'm not exactly inclined to tell you. Come back when you can listen calmly without flipping out whenever anything doesn't work exactly as no-one said it would.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Kassash
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Kassash »

I switch to Origin Spore. Everything is work perfectly. Thanks!
Black is Black. There is no other option.
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

Greetings to the community!
I'm new to the modding scene on spore, and I'm quite interested in the "Unlimited Complexity" mod, and I would like to know what else I require to download besides the mod itself posted here...I've seen people talk about "Dark Injection" and I have no idea what is that.

At the moment I have only SPORE with it's latest patch from Origin, but I'm thinking I'll buy Galactic Adventures as well....and probably Creepy&Cute pack.
Thank you for your time.

P.S. Will using mods break my game somehow, and would it affect achivements?
Also, if I decide to remove a mod, will it impact my save file in a negative way?
Thanks again.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UnCui wrote:Greetings to the community!
I'm new to the modding scene on spore, and I'm quite interested in the "Unlimited Complexity" mod, and I would like to know what else I require to download besides the mod itself posted here...I've seen people talk about "Dark Injection" and I have no idea what is that.
I'm surprised you've managed to visit this forum without finding out :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2153
UnCui wrote:t the moment I have only SPORE with it's latest patch from Origin, but I'm thinking I'll buy Galactic Adventures as well....and probably Creepy&Cute pack.
Thank you for your time.
Definitely a good move if you want to use mods. Most are made for GA these days, and may not work correctly (if at all) without it.
UnCui wrote:P.S. Will using mods break my game somehow, and would it affect achivements?
No. Using a mod incorrectly or saving a custom plant without the GAPROP tag might, but so long as you do as the mod's author says, you should be fine :lol:
UnCui wrote:Also, if I decide to remove a mod, will it impact my save file in a negative way?
Thanks again.
That depends on the mod. Mods which only alter the UI can be safely removed or shuffled with no issues. Mods which add parts will cause all creations which use those parts to become locked if it is uninstalled, similar to if the game downloads a creation which uses DLC content you don't have. Gameplay mods can cause save planets to become damwged, unplayable, or simply fustercluck the terrain generation if uninstalled.

UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

Thank you for your quick reply and answering my questions, I still have a few more.

The link you provided me, directs me to the Dark Injection, I've read about what it is, and I now have a general idea what is what, but basically, Dark injection inserts in the game new parts for creation, which I'm not really interested in at the moment, all I really want for now, is the unlimited complexity mod to work as intended, for that I'd like to know what are the exact requirements...since I don't seem to find them posted here.

I've also read somewhere on the thread something about the civilization outfitter not working with the unlimited complexity mod...does it apply to the space stage / captain outfitter which comes with GA? one of the main reasons I want unlimited complexity, is because my current creature is already complex, and with the outifts it reached the limit, and I read that...if you reach the complexity limit, you cannot equip your creature with the special Captain tools offered by the GA.

Thanks again for your time.
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

Greetings to the community!

So, I just got GA and C&C today, and I decided to give the " Unlimited Complexity" mod a try today. I downloaded the file, but I don't know how to install the mod...
So I did a bit of research, and I found out I have to copy the .package file (the mod) in the following directory : C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1\data or C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1\data.

Now my problem is...I don't have the above directories, I have no "Electronic Art" anywhere in my program files....HOWEVER, I found the data folder (which containts a total of 1.83 gb, of .package files) so I copied the mod over there..and it doesn't seem to work.
What must I do?
Thank you again.
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

If you use origin it may be in "origin games" instead.
There you should you find the spore GA folder with the data folder inside... If i remember correctly.

If it still do not work I think forgottenspore / titanspore also made a mod for it that you can try as well
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

Darhagonable wrote:If you use origin it may be in "origin games" instead.
There you should you find the spore GA folder with the data folder inside... If i remember correctly.

If it still do not work I think forgottenspore / titanspore also made a mod for it that you can try as well
The "Origin Games" inside the program files folder...is empty, however I found the data folder from spore GA, inside the origin folder...where all my origin games are installed, and now it looks like this:
Config
2012_DavoUnlimitedComplexityAllEditors.package
EP1_PatchData.package
Spore_EP1_Content_01.package
Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
Spore_EP1_Data.package
Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
Spore_EP1_Locale_02.package

Also note that I had the latest spore patch installed, before adding C&C pack + GA, after I launched GA, it asked me to patch again, so I did.
So, after I copied the mod file, I launched spore GA, reached the creature editor, and it seems I still have complexity limit..
Thanks for your reply.
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

I had the same problem before and I found another mod that does the same thing that worked for me... I don't think the rest of the community will like that I do this but here you have a link to the other mod: https://youtu.be/I04G0cQzans
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

Darhagonable wrote:I had the same problem before and I found another mod that does the same thing that worked for me... I don't think the rest of the community will like that I do this but here you have a link to the other mod: https://youtu.be/I04G0cQzans
This...actually worked, and right when I was about to call it quits, thank you very much!
I'm actually surprised why this mod isn't well known...or is it?
Anyway thanks again for all your support, have a nice day!
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Sad thing is that I don't know yhe name of the modder :/
And that I think I just broke a rule... Or atleast an unwritten rule.

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help! Have a nice day you too! :D
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

Sadly..it does not work with the captain outfitter....what a letdown :\
Im curious if the unlimited complexity mod from davo's would've worked....
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

oh, try adding a "z" infront of the modname... if it still don't work the mod is not supporting GA.

if it still do not work try the same thing with Davos mod.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Darhagonable wrote:oh, try adding a "z" infront of the modname... if it still don't work the mod is not supporting GA.
That would have the opposite effect to what is desired ._.

Also I just realized...I think I know how to fix the captain editor issue...

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

rob55rod wrote: That would have the opposite effect to what is desired ._.
it would? how do that work?
rob55rod wrote: Also I just realized...I think I know how to fix the captain editor issue...
how?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Darhagonable wrote:
rob55rod wrote:That would have the opposite effect to what is desired ._.
Mod prioritization is alphabetical. Z is last in the alphabet. Get the idea now? ._.
Darhagonable wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Also I just realized...I think I know how to fix the captain editor issue...
how?
packagePriority.

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

rob55rod wrote:
Darhagonable wrote:
rob55rod wrote:That would have the opposite effect to what is desired ._.
Mod prioritization is alphabetical. Z is last in the alphabet. Get the idea now? ._.
Darhagonable wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Also I just realized...I think I know how to fix the captain editor issue...
how?
packagePriority.
404 error: Brain not found
Am I fricking stupid?! how did I make that mistake?! :x
yaya, I mean a "!".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”